What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammerheads Sunset Sherbert X Amber Cookies

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
The Cbanana that I ran from Hammerhead he pulled because he said their was possible hermies it never hermied on me. And I abused the shit out of it.

Left the door open several times during night and let a ton of light in.

Under watered many times.

Pruned the shit out of it when I put it into flower. I am talking 2/3 of the plant was trimmed off.

Dropped the temp during night phase by 30 degrees.

Under lite.

Over nuted it.

Those are the ones I remember. Still no hermies at all.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Geez. That's why we hang here and not there - so we don't have to deal with all that. Same reason people spend more money on the same item from Target instead of Wal-Mart.

LOL.

Keeping doing your thing, Hammer. We all know better. :joint:

dank.Frank

Zapadra

Missed the drama. But agreed Hammer, it is your hard work and your effort and time. I guess I'm quick to give the benefit to guys I know not to be malicious. Fair game to your gratuity as well as expectation :)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive always tried my best to fix any legitimate issue with my gear. If you come at me like a total asshat your not gonna get me to respond. If your an adult about it and can show me prof of purchase I will take care of any issues, Ive even sent gift packs along as well. I dont use IG PM system it's not secure IMO. Don't use IG to contact me.. I'm easy to find here on ICMAG.

Latest posts

Latest posts