What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammerheads Sunset Sherbert X Amber Cookies

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So I received these seeds yesterday from Hammerhead to do a test run on.

Last night I put 9 of them in a cup with a little water to soak overnight. After about 12 hours I put these 9 into cups of coco coir. Gave them about 2 ml of plain water and put them under a humidity dome. And that is where they are now.

If you are wondering the Amber Cookies according to Hammer is:

AMBER COOKIES= (FIRE OG X GSC) ORANGE COOKIES*
Orange cookies= Girl Scout Cookies X Orange Juice Bud
Orange juice bud=Cali Orange x Joseph OG

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I'll tag up for this one, I'm pretty sure I have a pack of these as well.

Good luck with this run, can't wait to see them.

billb

Veteran
Y’all lucky b@stards you! Lol
I’ll be looking from the sidelines. Ha
Congrats

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have 3.
picture.php

Last edited:

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
lol..that's perfect ...don't be shy... come on out!

Well no need to come out...lol
Dont play for that specific team if ya catch me drift...haha (not trying to ruffle anyone feathers..) :peacock: :biggrin:

Been around for a few...a handful of the big hitters know me(not saying im all that...lets just get that straight..lol)
But been around for a few...just been off the scene for a little bit cause momma said so and the young one(now 5)..was getting older and starting school and what not...but as ickyC knows im gonna jump back in the big boys pool here really soon..just not gonna be as big/much as i had b4...and gotta be super stealth momma say...soooo ill be stoked just to get me hands on some dirt again..and get back into the swing of things...seems like you crush it as well starCrash..awesome my man..always lurking in UNC thread..just dont post much,cause dont really have anything to show off..YET.... But hopefully sooner then later thats for sure...also dealing with some shit at home that could potentially be worse news come next week..fingers crossed times a 1000...but nevertheless...good to tag along in this thread...and hang in there with me icky..i got cha...cause i want that BADLY.. :tiphat:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I have my first plant to show coming up today. It has been 3.5 days since they first started soaking and 3 days since I put them in the cups.

If you look at the picture it is the cup on the lower left. There are 3 or 4 others breaking the surface but not showing yet. The cup at the bottom center shows the most. I expect it to be up today for sure.

I took the dome off to let them get some air. Here is the picture.

billb

Veteran
I have my first plant to show coming up today. It has been 3.5 days since they first started soaking and 3 days since I put them in the cups.

If you look at the picture it is the cup on the lower left. There are 3 or 4 others breaking the surface but not showing yet. The cup at the bottom center shows the most. I expect it to be up today for sure.

I took the dome off to let them get some air. Here is the picture.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76149&pictureid=1827004]View Image[/url]
Very nice Icky! Subbing this one.

Latest posts

Latest posts