What's new

When to stop foliar in flower?

G

Is there a point in flower where no foliar is recomended rest of grow?
I ask because last grow my plants look a little mg deficient about 5-6 weeks into flower. I considered a very weak Epsom foliar but could not find out if it became bad for the flowers at some point.
Now I'm just at mid of week two flower and they really look better than last grow but just in case,,,,

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just put the epsom salts in the feed water and they usually recover in 3-4 days anyway.....spraying gets quicker results But whatever you spray on them in flower you will be smoking-Resin is damn sticky....so not really worth it unless u like the taste of epsom salts ;) Luck'n'Lite JBo

w3rds

I will mist my plants with water up until the last 2 weeks or so, but I quit foliar nutrients as soon as my first buds start forming.

Gelado`

Veteran
Misting with water sounds like an invitation to pathogens...I'd stop folair feeds as soon as the first pistils showed.

St. Phatty

Misting with water sounds like an invitation to pathogens...I'd stop folair feeds as soon as the first pistils showed.

it's bio-climate specific.

I might mist Cannabis if I was living in Arizona but not in the Humboldt fog belt.

I find misting is work so the only time I do it is on hot days and then I give the chickens a water spray.

Gelado`

Veteran
it's bio-climate specific.

I might mist Cannabis if I was living in Arizona but not in the Humboldt fog belt.

I find misting is work so the only time I do it is on hot days and then I give the chickens a water spray.

This is true! I am constantly battling humidity here, so misting would be totally unnecessary.

G

I did a very week foliar of it the day after I posted this and made sure to get the underside of the fans also.
Looked fine and now I'm getting flowers. I'm not to eager to add it to my watering unless there is a problem. Being in a totill type soil I'm hesitant to add salt.

Latest posts

Latest posts