What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI: HUMBOLDT - Mendocino Purple Urkle

billycw

Veteran
Heusinomics- Thought the same thing about the Dragons blood. Long ago I remember another line throwing darker sap but for the life of me I can't remember what it was. Interesting marker for sure.

oti$, danksrb, gitarre10000- Thanks, shows about to start, whip out that popcorn.

All 7 went into flower about 5 days ago(2 are 8 days in), starting the stretch to the sun god. Smells and structure pretty uniform at this point with slight variations here and there. 2 main pheno's I'm seeing, cartoon like round leafs and slightly less cartoon leafs. I'm guessing more rounded are urkle leaners. Smells are all that purple skunky funk I was after that emanates throughout the room like body odor after a rub. Steve approves

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Blazeee

Veteran
Hope im not to late to join in the show :tiphat:
Ive been looking for more info recently on CSI: humboldt seeds, so im glad i caught this thread just in time :)
Ive had my eye on there bubba s1, however ive also been wanting to find a good purple. I will have to keep my eyes open incase i see any mendocino crosses back in stock.
I will be keeping my eye on this thread, I hope you find a nice purple :biggrin:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love ya guard dog,Urkle watching over the Urkle.Starting the day off with a coffee,and a laugh.
Tuned in and enjoying the journey.

oti$

I happened upon some csi relists late last night and snapped up some purple dog bud. My wifes going to flip as I've bought so many seeds lately, but i couldn't help myself:D

:lurk:

billycw

Veteran
Blazeee- just in time, his Bubba looks so good, have some bubba's girls I will be popping when i get a spot.

NEW ENGLAND- Thanks he's all talk asking about cheese:)

oti$- after seeing these even in early flower, I think you have a winner in those purple dog bud. should have some unreal smells going on with those. I usually tell her while we're smoking it, oh ya remember we didn't have money to go out to eat that one time lol

danksrb- thanks man, hope you enjoy the ride.

billycw

Veteran
So quick update. Was chillin with a posted up MJ in the garden, trying to tell him its Urkel not Webster, when I noticed the first hints of PURPLE. 14 days in and MU #3 is already putting on her purple. Almost like a marker of purple on one site. MU #3 is one of the cartoon round leaf's pheno's I was thinking were Urkel leaner's.

Mendo Purple Urkel day 14
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jefe noche

Good looking purple stuff my friend!!

I agree on the Urkles having a round profile. I am awaiting flowering my own Purple Urkle's asap. They have the round leaf profile like you mentioned with red stems.

Rock on!!

Slurm

Could we get some full plant shots of the girls as they are going in to 12/12 mode? Im very interested in watching this one unfold:D

So quick update. Was chillin with a posted up MJ in the garden, trying to tell him its Urkel not Webster, when I noticed the first hints of PURPLE. 14 days in and MU #3 is already putting on her purple. Almost like a marker of purple on one site. MU #3 is one of the cartoon round leaf's pheno's I was thinking were Urkel leaner's.

Mendo Purple Urkel day 14
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

This stuff amazing man! Was looking at these on the seed vault. Going to watch this one & get some myself ! Can't wait to see the finished product

billycw

Veteran
OakyJoe, Slurm, danksrb - Thanks, their getting ready to stack out so we should see a nice purple show in the next couple weeks.

jefe noche- Thanks, been lurking your thread for a while now. Real curious what they flower out to. The urkle dom's seem to have the same spaced structure with a candy grape skittles funk, 2 are purple from start of flower. Looking forward to your flower out, good luck.

Update on day 25. Slow growers all the way around on these girls, but feel they are about to plump out with all that stored energy. The 2 most urkle dom are growing purple bud rather then changing to, while still having green leaf's. The urkle leaners all have a spaced out bud structure and have smaller bubble type leaf's. The 2 mendo purps dom's have a much larger leaf more typical wld in shape with tighter bud site structure.

They are really starting to develop their smells which are amazing! Urkle dom's are more a candy grape skittles funk while the mendo doms have a little bit of a floral almost perfume type layer added. One of the mendo dom girls has the most amazing Grape Gobstopper syrup smell that is one of the loudest smack you in the face smells I've ever encountered. On smells alone, I'm excited!

Urkle Dom girls at 25 days flower
picture.php

urkle dom purple from start day 25 flower
picture.php

picture.php

2 mix pheno's but more urkle I would guess day 25 flower
picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Day 32 for urkle dom & mixed kids. Starting to add a bit of beef although very slowly. Smells are candy grape with that purple funk. One really reminds me of a purple kush I had a long time ago in structure. Really digging these, will bush with multiple tops next run with the keepers. Can already see the purple in 2 of the 5 urkle dom and mixed girls.

Urkle Dom & mixed pheno's day 32
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Continued...
Urkle dom & mixed day 32
#1 most purple so far & the one that reminds me of PK in structure so far
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Mendo Purple dom girls day 35
Really like the structure and smells from these 2. Little bit quicker growth then the urkle & mixed doms, with a more intense layered smell. Looking like they will yield a bit better then the others as well. #6 has the most smack you in the face tart grape gobstopper syrup type smell that is just intoxicating. Both are showing signs of purple.

Mendo Purple dom day 35
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bigherb

Veteran
Those are some sexy ladies ,Everything looks great

Thanks for the updates

I'm Posted for the progress

1luvbigherb