What's new

Greencrack

bterzz

Veteran
Hey everyone. I recently got the chance to take some GreenCrack cuts off of a very stinky, outdoor plant.

Its been under the T5 for about 3 days now, (first time using the T5), at about 12 inches away, and the node spacing is INCREDIBLE!!

I literally have 6-8 nodes, on a 2 inch tall plant. I was wondering if this is the power of the T5 or the strain.

Does anyone have any pics of GC in flower or veg?

I love the way the GC smokes/tastes/smells, but was wondering if anyone had some grow logs or something similar that could post (ANYTHING!) that may be help

Take care peoples! be safe!
:joint:

this is my buddies room...this was taken at 4 weeks. green crack...its ready soon!

Attachments

• gcaero.jpg
    gcaero.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 10
  • gcaero2.jpg
    gcaero2.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 10

Solidopc

I've allways fancied this one, but never even known where you get seeds of this from or what is the make up of it. Anyone know?

Also, what is the aroma and flavour of green crack?

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
it is by clone only.. it is a sativa blend but super short for a sat .... there is a thread that has its linage let me find it

sweet smell and taste very sugary

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Nice pics everyone.

GC is one of the nicest strains to look at imo.....just don't know how she smokes or tastes yet.....been trying to get this one for a while now.....one day....one day...

PassionForMaryJ

I heard about this strain back when I was on PlanetGanja, I did not fancy the name too much though, but after looking at JACK's gorgeous bud pics I may try this one some day!

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
~Cush aka Green Crack~

-Lineage : SSSC Skunk #1 x Local Sweet Leaf Afghani

-Vegative Growth: very branchy and very fast. Like to grow and reacts well to ferts. Loves to be trained/topped.

-Stretch: not too bad, maybe about double, easily controlled with training.

-Flower Time: 42-49 days

-Yeild: average, maybe slightly above average if dialed in to a T... my expereince has been average at best.

-Odor/Flavor: Sweet candies, sickly sweet. 8 (higher if you like the sweet stuff). Flavor is a sweet classic kind that is recognizable 8.3.

-Potency/High: Pretty potent, like a hand grenade... hits you hard but longevity is not really there IMO. Still one of the best mostly sativa highs for the flowering time. 8.4/10.

here we go a description

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
i have had some yield up to 2 oz. in three gallon buckets with a plant only 16 inches tall ,,, but they need near perfect conditions for that .

Latest posts

Latest posts