What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon Mochi by Karma G

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
picture.php

10 Lemon Mochi were sown in jiffy pellets 9 days ago, we had 9/10 germinate. No soaking, no scuffing.....just into pellets on a heat mat.

4 came up within 60 hours.

Here they are on their 9th day, today they got 1/4 strength maxi grow.

picture.php

Thank you for the opportunity Karma!

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Hey y’all! Thanks for stopping by!

Today, 14 days after sowing I have 9 healthy seedlings. They got fed 1/4 strength maxi grow 2 days ago and about ready to be watered again in the morning.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mack 10

Veteran
Plus 1 on the nice.
Your a bit ahead of me,
But will be fun seeing what is coming
By watching yours.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Day 18, #1 - #4

Day 18, #1 - #4

Here they are on Day 18......they are numbered in the order they sprouted. Still getting 1/4 Maxi Grow pH'd to 5.8-6.2 when they dry out most of the way.

I am debating whether to keep running them on the maxi series nutes......or switching it up to organic nutes this run.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Day 18, #8 and #9

Day 18, #8 and #9

So far they have been under a small Cali Lightworks LED, I had a fairly new Mars Hydro light shit out on me so had to do some switching around. Mars Hydro has horrible customer service, I have learned my lesson trying to save money.

When older these will go under LEDs made by Ichabod (IC member and Karma tester), I have been very happy with his lights.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Typical root growth on all....
picture.php

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
i sold my blurple mars hydro after a single run
not shitting on their CS dpt, just found hps better
this was 2015 tho
looking nice one9oh

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
hey bmac, welcome

Boyd, thanks! I am still running one of them...in a smaller tent though

star - glad you stop by and as always positive vibes out your way. Our health care kinda sucks.

Took the plants out for a quick shot a bit ago, here they are

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks everyone for stopping by....and advice, questions or comments are always welcome.

Bmac1

Veteran
Looking great. Too bad about the light crapping out and the resulting experience.

cester

Hi Unregistered190:tiphat:
Wow! I was to miss this wonderful ultra interesting thread!:peacock:
My grower friend is also testing some of the new Karma crosses; including the Rado Z, Petrol Tini, Zour Lemon and others!
I follow you with great interest!
:watchplant:

I can't wait to see the results in full bloom in all their glory! I hope you find something really good. I'm sure the LemonTini male will not disappoint!:canabis:

I wish you a good job!
Peace
:wave:

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Bmac, no worries as the lights are pretty inexpensive

Cester, thanks for the kind words! I hope your buddy finds something special.

I put them into 2 gallon pots yesterday, it could have waited a few more days but with my work schedule I needed to get that over with when I could.

Getting a little yellow so gonna bump the feed up a bit.
picture.php