What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

moonshine mix

Hey Ann and mtntrogger, I'd like to invite you folks to take a look at the ROLS sticky and FTI's Organic soil 101 thread. You will find much better options than the ole moonshine mix, and yes, I used this mix when it first appeared in HT. Moonshine mix is what made me become an organic grower. In the threads I mentioned you can also learn how to recycle your mix as well as reducing costs by no longer having to buy FF products, not to mention you will produce better quality cannabis.

knix

Hey im new to mm and to icmag ! Had some questions for the mm pro's . Has anyone used rice hulls and pumice stone for eration in place of chunky perlite? How do you know when your over or under feeding ? How do you find that happy medium where you are not over or under feeding ? Thanks been lurking this thread for yrs ! I was wondering how the water application is done . If anybody is still around in this place....lol