What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blunt_69 Bushes

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
Whaddup everyone!!! It's almost summertime round here finally, yard is finally starting to look greenish. Took a month off and relaxed finishing of some other projects, but am happy to report the green thumb is out again!!!

I have the Magic Trays topped up and ready for another round. The Air Hose I used didnt 100% clog, like the stones i was running prior, however I am going to add bubblers to the Rez tank as well to make sure im getting excellent 02.

I also found me a Kenmore 17 dehumidifier at my local dumping ground!!!!Sweet score Surprisingly, it looks like it was turned on maybe twice in it's life. Still had plastic wrapping on it. All it really needed was a good cleaning from years of sitting in a garage or something!! So now i can control humidity and it is the perfect size for my room(yet another piece to added to the show woot!!!)

I have a week worth of veg to go before i flip em into 12/12. They are a bit shorter then last round, I have found my buds to fatter when they are shorter.I got to way to many airy nugglets last round for my likeing..

Still have a healthy amount of medicine in me jars to hold me while these flower!!

Anyways....... welcome to Blunts_69 Bushes!!! pics will be up soon!!

9118roots224.jpg

9118rooots_.jpg

9118beforehaircut3.jpg

system stats

6.0 ph, 640ppm, 62 F

Last edited:

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Back at it eh... im going to have to join you this time will order some seeds this week ;)

G

Pulling my chair up for this one. As I'll be doing the same grow in 6 weeks, once I get this 36 bucket grow done, I'll be removing all but 8 buckets and will supercrop em.

Last edited:
G

:woohoo:

I'm in from the start. I bet this wont leave the front page. Cant wait blunt.

Blunt_69

Veteran
Well now !!! that filled up quick!!Cool!! That means alot to me guys..thank you everyone for stopping in to view the next episode/chapter/show!!!

9118Yaerfa.jpg

9118haircuts87.jpg

9118futurecolas_24.jpg

Did some pruning work last night.. You can see the way i like to shape them. keeping only the main branches nodes... these still need some more, i'll let them recover a few days. Hopefully this kinda illustrates how i prune them... I snip away as many lower nodes as i can, but try to retain as many leaves as possible.

I should also mention, these were topped very early in life. This is how i achieve 3-5 main stalks from almost birth..

Stay safe peeps!!

Last edited:

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
verry good work man!

yer ladies are lookin lush!

peace, bub & HTC.

pizzadude

Blunt_69 said:
Did some pruning work last night.. You can see the way i like to shape them. keeping only the main branches nodes... these still need some more, i'll let them recover a few days. Hopefully this kinda illustrates how i prune them... I snip away as many lower nodes as i can, but try to retain as many leaves as possible.

i was debating on doing this to a few clones in veg right now, do u remove large fans too? got anymore picx of how u prune? Your plants look extremely happy and healthy Blunt!!

cant wait to roll with this thread!

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Looking good once again Blunt!

I keep seeing the pics of the roots in the clear container in your threads but the plants live in buckets? How are they visible like that?

Blunt_69

Veteran
do u remove large fans too?
No. When I top clones they are maybe 4 -6 inches tall.. then i just work on the main branches that are produced form that initial top. This means removing 98% lower node growth from these stalks.Keeping all leaves possible.

more pics coming!!! patience pizzadude!! lol...

Peace dude!!

Itsgrowtime checkout Build the Magic trays thread(located first in the sig)... should answer that question...

The plants grow in trays.. & 6 inch netpots. Very different compared to most systems.Same principles though!Allows for maximum vertical growing space and is a 100% self contained unit.

I have found it works very well, and is soooooo simple... I just went on vacation for 5 days, without any fear!!

Last edited:

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Ah ok just checked out the construction thread. Very deceiving look to it! I thought they were 5 gallon buckets with big trees in them, not 6" net pots. Very cool. Goes to show that it's very hard to judge the size/scale just from pictures.

pizzadude

Blunt_69 said:
No. When I top clones they are maybe 4 -6 inches tall.. then i just work on the main branches that are produced form that initial top. This means removing 98% lower node growth from these stalks.Keeping all leaves possible.

more pics coming!!! patience pizzadude!! lol...

Peace dude!!

awesome!! thanks Blunt for the info

Blunt_69

Veteran
ItsGrowTime -
Goes to show that it's very hard to judge the size/scale just from pictures.
It sure is indeed. I only show size/scale at bud time, just to make sure nobody thinks im pulling a fast one!.Ive had them as fat and long as my forearm in previous grows(acually that is one of my favoriate pictures!!)....cameras are so one dimentional in so many ways., These plants may get to be 4 feet in full bud... Im going to flower next week to stay on schedule..

TriCrystalz
Thanks bro!! I'll show you what this baby can do alright!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts