Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > lost seed stash found...

Thread Title Search
lost seed stash found... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-25-2018, 08:44 PM #1
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
lost seed stash found...

was rooting through some stuff my sister-in-law gave me after my big brother passed away last year. found an old tobacco pipe of my dads, a knife or two, some irreplaceable pictures. in the bottom of the box, under his wadded up old felt stetson fishing hat was a primer can like reloaders kept components in. picked it up, shook it. "damn" i say "he never was into reloading rifle ammo. open the can up, THOUSANDS of seed left over from his time in SE Asia & on the Mexican border. dunno if any will sprout, but am sure going to try. thanks, bro, for the memories. hope the fish are biting where you are...

22 members found this post helpful.
Click to visit Venus Vapes
Old 04-25-2018, 08:50 PM #2
MrBungle

MrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud of
I hope somethin sprouts for ya!
MrBungle is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-25-2018, 08:54 PM #3
Illuminate

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
Awesome find!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.
Illuminate is online now Quote

Old 04-25-2018, 08:58 PM #4
BOMBAYCAT

BOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of light
S.E. Asia, and Mex border. Wow there should be some good genetics there if they sprout.
BOMBAYCAT is offline Quote

Old 04-25-2018, 09:05 PM #5
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant future
treasures in life.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-25-2018, 09:26 PM #6
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 is a name known to allBadfishy1 is a name known to allBadfishy1 is a name known to allBadfishy1 is a name known to allBadfishy1 is a name known to allBadfishy1 is a name known to allBadfishy1 is a name known to allBadfishy1 is a name known to allBadfishy1 is a name known to allBadfishy1 is a name known to allBadfishy1 is a name known to all
Good luck m8
Badfishy1 is offline Quote

Old 04-25-2018, 10:56 PM #7
CosmicGiggle

CosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivor
Thumbs up

..... and if they don't sprout, don't forget Sam Skunkman and the Phylos project - they appreciate dead DNA and the secrets held inside!
CosmicGiggle is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-25-2018, 11:08 PM #8
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Nice find! I really hope some will pop for you. Being in a metal container is good. Best of luck!!
Lester Beans is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2018, 02:05 AM #9
Stoner4Life
Medicinal Advocate

Stoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivor

you'll never know when some of those landrace type plants are gonna pop up in your garden, gonna be some sexy sativas.
keep your eyes open

damn great inheritance bro, best of luck with them.......
Stoner4Life is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2018, 02:43 AM #10
rod58

rod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond repute
what a find hippy ! good luck with them ..
rod58 is offline Quote