What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2018 acclimatizing refinement/seed production.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
June 3rd

June 3rd

Two Lebanese in a 40 gallon grow tub.

Trifoliate Panama D/C and a Blueberry in a 45 gallon grow bag.

These stalks are about the same age, but the trifoliate Panama D/C is much larger in diameter. The plant is very robust in all aspects and only at node 3 of growth. Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Cheese and color...eventually

Cheese and color...eventually

Hey all, just a quick update on some of the smaller plants.

Blue Thai

Critical Cheese

Kush n Cheese

EDY

:tiphat: Peace

Last edited:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
More stuff

More stuff

Peyote Purple

Blueberry
I have two other Bubba Kush crosses going right now. One is x PCK and the other is x Purple NepJam. I look forward to seeing these young ladies do their thing. Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Hey everyone, Ok so it's the ND thread and I'm the only person on here. Great news to me ! Hey farmerlion your Auto Malawi x Northern Lights just showed it's first pistils tonight. My Lebanese haven't started flowering yet in an obvious showing yet anyway. I have a real early job in the morning so I will post up a few more pictures later in the week. Have a great week to anyone who stops by this thread. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
6-17 Updates

6-17 Updates

Hello anybody? Here is a few more pictures for this week. All the girls are in good shape and doing well. This afternoon the sun has finally come out. It's supposed to be sunny for the next four days, so the girls should be happy.

My Lebanese #2

This is an Original Glue that is outside in a horse trough.
This is a NYCD x Second Sight from a friend in Oregon.
This one is a Bubba Kush x PCK.

I hope you all have a great week! Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Hello, well the girls are all in get the he'll out of my way mode. In the last three days there has been so much growth it's amazing. The Lebanese are showing their sex physically now.

I will get a close look at what they are tonight or in the morning depending on my work schedule. I may move all males to the indoor room and a few females to be crossed. Wish I had two greenhouses, that would simplify many things. Peace

Looks like the girls are doing well! Keep up the good work. I appreciate all the updates. It's nice seeing a lovely variety being run. Any serious stinky plants among this run?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Frozenfire, ( Original Sour Diesel, Critical Cheese, Kush n Cheese, Edy and a Lambs bread x Sour Diesel) would be my stinky stuff. The rest are more colorful eye candy. But time will tell, Leonardite is supposed to enhance aromatics , color and taste. We will see come September.
Peace brother

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
6-22 Update

6-22 Update

Hello, well it has been a very busy week at work. Frequent rains have kept my water barrels full. The temperatures haven't been to hot but we are getting a fare amount of sunshine. The girls are all doing well in the greenhouse. Here is a photo bomb of several of them.

Lebanese #4

Lebanese #3

Original Sour Diesel

Blue Thai

Critical Cheese

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
6-22 Updates

6-22 Updates

Blueberry and a Panama D/C trifoliate in a 45 gallon bag

Panama D/C trifoliate and a Blueberry

Purple Nepjam f6 reversed x Bangi Haze f29

Bangi Haze f29 reversed x Purple Nepjam f6

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
6-22 Update

6-22 Update

Bubba Kush x PCK
Well that's it for today, I have others I may post up tomorrow. Everything is growing well and seems happy. I hope all of you have a great weekend. Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Lush and Beautiful

Lush and Beautiful

Hey all, Getting some heavy rain showers and bright sunny skies following. The girls seem to be loving it. They were fed and misted this morning, the greenhouse is hot and humid. The leaf bracts are out reaching for the sun's rays.

This is the Blue Thai. She was a little slow starting, but has really come on in the last two weeks. I've had enough sunshine to keep her squat and strong. She is really enjoying the recycled soil and amendments program I have this season.

This is my Critical Cheese, I don't know what to expect from her this year. Dinafem doesn't give very detailed information about their genetics.

This is the Kush n Cheese from Dinafem. What interested me the most on this strain was the potential aroma.

Who in the Hell is EDY ? EDY is an offering from Original Delicatessen. It's listed as a Indica phenotype with genetics from Congo/Himalaya. 7/8 weeks of flowering with copious amounts of resins on top and under sides of leaves.
What I can tell you so far is this plant looks great and smells delicious. She is like growing a stump.

This is my Original Glue. While wind and rain tested all my outdoor plants. This lady has not only overcome harsh weather. This is a beautiful plant that I wish I had inside the greenhouse.
She may not finish with the amount of resins it could inside the greenhouse. It may get eaten by deer. I hope not as I don't have any more of these particular genetics. I have two Lebanese males, one may be a donor for this special lady. I'd like her to keep her around in some form for future grows. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Beautiful full sunshine today. No doubt the girls will be enjoying the attention. I hope to get a chance this weekend for some updates.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Getting genetics set up for next season. I will have more Dj and Jd genetics next season.
(Grape Kush Throwback, Rosaberry, Blueberry and Clown Royal). I will also be doing ( Lebanese x Blueberry, Lebanese x Peyote Purple and Lebanese x Panama Deep Chunk trifoliate).

It will be a grow I'm really looking forward to. This season is also shaping up to be a great one as well. Thanks for checking to see what's going on in North Dakota. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
July 1st updates

July 1st updates

An Original Glue outside

A picture through the door.

Both of these are pictures of my trifoliate Panama D/C and a Blueberry sharing a bag.

This is a Bubba Kush x PCK
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
July 1st updates

July 1st updates

Bangi Haze x Purple Nepjam

Purple Nepjam x Bangi Haze

This beautiful plant is EDY. I can't say enough about this offering from Original Delicatessen.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
July 1st update

July 1st update

These are the Panama x PCK green left and purple right.

Kush n Cheese

Critical Cheese

Blue Cheese

Original Sour Diesel
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
July 1st update

July 1st update

Male left and female right Lebanese plants.

female Lebanese plant

Male Lebanese plant

This is my single planted Blueberry from DJ Short.
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts