Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Montana: opportunity or or bad idea

Thread Title Search
Montana: opportunity or or bad idea Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-08-2017, 05:18 PM #1
2 Legal Co

2 Legal Co is just really nice2 Legal Co is just really nice2 Legal Co is just really nice2 Legal Co is just really nice2 Legal Co is just really nice2 Legal Co is just really nice2 Legal Co is just really nice2 Legal Co is just really nice
Montana: opportunity or or bad idea

I/We have an opportunity? to move to Helena Montana. I've not been paying attention, so don't know what Mt. is doing for or against Cannabis.

Would appreciate any info you can provide. I'd hate to leave Co., to find I've jumped into the fire!
2 Legal Co is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 06:18 AM #2
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Montana had/has (???) a medical program, but it has been in flux, a work in progress recently. all i know for sure is that i am not positive...

Old 12-09-2017, 06:45 PM #3
2 Legal Co

2 Legal Co is just really nice2 Legal Co is just really nice2 Legal Co is just really nice2 Legal Co is just really nice2 Legal Co is just really nice2 Legal Co is just really nice2 Legal Co is just really nice2 Legal Co is just really nice
Hippy,
thx for the reply

From what I've been able to read about, this seems to be an 'or not' as to the opportunity part. Bummer.... Good news is I"m in Colorado and the Gov. has already told the feds to buzz off.... so to speak. LMAO

Guess maybe I'll just stay put.

Old 12-09-2017, 08:12 PM #4
BOMBAYCAT

BOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of light
A few years ago Montana had a decent Medical program. The political types tried to stop it with all kinds of repression. I don't know what is going on there now. Colorado is very weed friendly so I am glad I am here. Also Montana gets cold in winter so I hope the opportunity is good to make up for that.
BOMBAYCAT is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 08:26 PM #5
2 Legal Co

BC: I'm in Co as well, Denver Metro in the winter, Arkansas river valley in the summer. BV area.

Yep,,, think I'll stay put for a bit yet.

Only 2% of the people in the US raise their right hands......
Is it really a good idea to piss us off???? lol
Hope they leave the VA alone now. They've done enough damage this year already.

Sorry, off my soapbox now.