What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hail Hydro 2.0: New Beginnings

RockinRobot

Hey buddy, glad I can entertain you, but soon, I expect to get the last laugh

Dude you still have root rot period. So stop being so full of yourself. Forget everything I ever suggested. Everyone else has told you the same thing. So grow up and start taking their advice. I could care less if you like me. But stop showing your ass to the world

Hell I'm in the hospital and may not be checking out again . But somehow I still give a shit about bad growing

negative37dBA

Veteran
Hey there Pet. I will quote you at the very first post of this MASSIVE thread. "My other issue has been how to keep nutes cool without an expensive chiller." That was on 5-31-2017. How much time, effort, thought, heartache and stress have been spent on the grows for the last 2 years my friend??? How much lost potential in weight??? For around $300-$400 ALL that could have been spared. Just saying.....you do not have to re invent the wheel. Just learn how to drive...I cannot even imagine how much time and energy/$ went into re freezing all those ice packs...could have paid for a chiller 4 times over I bet.
Peace, negative.

im not try be mean,all try said suck up your pride and update you system.
i was growing menymeny years hydro,but you cant never build system what you cant update,sometimes its take 4 growing to make top your system,then thinkincap hed and what i can do better,easly how i get even more or better guality
dont be proud fool that my advise for you
ps.
how long you take look amazon or ebay watercooler,you broblem isint water level or other bullshit,you have shit startin point every time when you use you hig tech hype troll shit hydro,you play small reso change that every singel day fresh good nutes,you dont have to even pumps if you change your all nutrients every single day,i dont understandin how hard is take advise,whit out victimization,yes its suck when all said your growing dosent go well,

if you play small reso 10-20l and more than 1 plants.4 plants and they drink 10l day easy ,you have no choice.its not cost lots .60cents and time every mornig
but it will pay back nice crop.do it once,now litle moore base and biger reso works likes formula car,topping reso every three days,ph test before and after
if you but lots of money snake oils thats different thing?or poor desing hydro and difficult works

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Changing out nutes every single day...now that is quite a novel solution...lmao.
Peace, negative.

There is a technique called D2W= drain to waste, but this is for HPA (High Pressure Aero) when only small amounts of nutrient are sprayed per feeding.

HPA can be amazing, though complicated to set up. Very dependent on cool root chamber temps

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
since plants don't get sick over night and neither do they recover overnight, especially from root rot there wasn't much to report

Excellent news: the biggest of the 4 newest plants (BBCC x G13) has spread her wings/leafs, meaning the stems are reaching up at a ~ 45* angle, the leafs should follow suit soon

All 4 tops have new leafs developing and 3 have pistils

I just pulled a lower calyx from the TripleBerry the seed is dark seems to be ready to harvest, but will give her a couple more days