What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x Malawi - limited edition

Ncali

Veteran
tmp_2486-20170524_1935261082431864.jpg

Days away now, shes starting to get those swollen cylax :dance013:

I'm really loving the look of these girls. Good smell, not that smack you in the face intrusive lemon smell type of smell like my sssdh. I have a clone, but getting more of these seeds as backup. I'll get better pics when lights go on, or maybe at harvest. Thanks Dubi and ace team for good strain and excellent customer service.

:tiphat:NC

ULMW

Ncali, looking mighty fine ! Enjoy your harvest as it sure looks like it will be rewarding!

Ncali

Veteran
238g wet. Grown under 315w cmd, soil with guano, kelp meal, alfalfa, fish emulsion and molasses feedings a few times during early and mid flower. She took nutes like a champ. Bud structure was much more dense than I expected based on early structure development, a little loss (only a few grams) to mold, she needed more air. I'll have better pics when dried...

tmp_4417-20170529_172310584457374.jpg

:tiphat:NC

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to you NCali :) It's always a pleasure to see our latest releases so well grown!
Love the silverish resinous look of your Panama x Malawi in late flowering. Seems she was a really good yielder too. Congrats on the harvest!

Ncali

Veteran
Yielded just under a few z. She's frosty. Nose is lemon peel/pith, a sweet floral perfume, & earth. The initial smoke test is very unique from some other sativa in the stable. It's strong, I found it to stimulate lots of thoughts, brain buzzing. Becoming distracted often was easy, haha. Just watching others try her, it was almost looking like they were stoned/dumbfounded... but having sampled it's really like just lots of mental traffic. It settled into being surrounded by a happy aura as the buzz settled down. Eventually very relaxing.

Yielded well, nice grow, seems to be a good girl! Into the jars she goes!

tmp_9918-20170602_163055125359113.jpg tmp_9918-20170602_1627051051764671.jpg

Dr.King

Veteran
Yielded just under a few z. She's frosty. Nose is lemon peel/pith, a sweet floral perfume, & earth. The initial smoke test is very unique from some other sativa in the stable. It's strong, I found it to stimulate lots of thoughts, brain buzzing. Becoming distracted often was easy, haha. Just watching others try her, it was almost looking like they were stoned/dumbfounded... but having sampled it's really like just lots of mental traffic. It settled into being surrounded by a happy aura as the buzz settled down. Eventually very relaxing.

Yielded well, nice grow, seems to be a good girl! Into the jars she goes!

View attachment 414867 View attachment 414868

Beautiful :tiphat:. I'm definitely glad I picked up these along with others. Thanks for sharing man.

The Hatter

Veteran
I'm looking forward to trying this one next grow. I lost most of my genetics over the winter so I am in dire need of finding some good new mothers. So far my luck hasn't been great. Out of the 4 new strains I tried this spring I only found one I think is worthy of being a keeper and although the bud is super frosty, it's not quite as sativa leaning as I like and the yield is mediocre.

With a little luck I hope to find some of that Ace magic in either this strain or some of the other new limited edition Panama and Malawi crosses. You simply can't find cuts for land race based sativas like this in the local dispensaries. They just don't carry pure sativas ever. Maybe if you are lucky you can find a watered down Durban Poison hybrid. Best of luck to everyone growing out the old school genetics and keeping the legacies alive. Maybe someday the medical dispensaries will catch on.

B

back_woods

These were SUPER vigorous genetics for me from the moment the seed cracked. Shes a monster, be ready. :plant grow::biggrin:

she's in the starter mix now so i'll be keeping an eye on her. she should get a couple months outdoor before the flower cycle starts so will see how she develops. i'll start a thread of her and the angola x malawi i have from ace :tiphat:

ULMW

Just ordered some of these seeds and planning a summer/Autumn grow with them. Looking forward to watching your grow.
Happy growing!

ULMW

ooops Wrong thread. My apologies. I just ordered the Malawi X Panama Ltd edition. The reverse version of this cross.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi nksv,

Kindly check both descriptions at our website and you will find our answer about it.

I have 3 panxmal going got 1 Malawi dominant I think very stretchy and narrow bud and leaf set while other 1 is more compact bud set and wider leaf and third was stunted so not sure little help on determining pheno greatly appreciated

Attachments

• 20170826_105036.jpg
    20170826_105036.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 117
  • 20170826_105707.jpg
    20170826_105707.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 109
  • 20170826_105739.jpg
    20170826_105739.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 107

Latest posts

Latest posts