What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

berrea's outdoor session 2010

berrea

Hi there, im back in grow :tiphat:
If you wanna see my work just check links in my signature

Im starting the greenhouse thread separately, so you can check it here

I will have 4 outdoor spots this year and few plants will stay home

Im growin kinda too much plants in limited space, but its supposed to be outdoor sog, cuz i find it more easily manageable than few bigger plants

Heres whats on the list this year, they are all from seeds

_7 x Danish Zoidberg (Guerilla Gold / Danish Passion x Zoidberg)
_7 x Double Danish Gold (Danish Gold x Guerilla Gold)
_3 x Golden Thyphoon (Guerilla Gold x Thyphoon)
_4 x Zoidberg
13 x Guerilla Silver (Guerilla Gold / Danish Passion x Super Silver Haze)
_9 x Guerilla's Opium (Guerilla Gold / Danish Passion x Anesthesia)
_4 x Mighty Mite
11 x Livery (KC33 x Purple urkle / Headband / Blue Cheese)
_6 x Chem Kush (Molokai Frost / Bubba Kush x Chemdog D / Cinderella 99)
_2 x the Hog

stay tuned for first pics in a little time

berrea

so here are the first ones :) small at the moment, but their time will come

i present you my first plot, the forest field
it now hosts Danish Zoidbergs and Double Danish Golds, but Livery and Golden Thyphoon will join them in a week
picture.php

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I'd space the plants farther apart. Those look close enough that they'll grow into each other, fighting for light.:2cents:

haxi

Nice start, strain list looks good :D
I can't wait to see Chem Kush grow! :dance013:

Peace!

berrea

I'd space the plants farther apart. Those look close enough that they'll grow into each other, fighting for light.:2cents:
as i say in the first post

Im growin kinda too much plants in limited space, but its supposed to be outdoor sog, cuz i find it more easily manageable than few bigger plants

Puffster

_3 x Golden Thyphoon (Guerilla Gold x Thyphoon) - that one cross must be the most interesting I've seen in years....one of the earliest and best canadian outdoor indicas meet the famous super-early sativa dane....its wanktastic! :)

please document this grow well

berrea

_3 x Golden Thyphoon (Guerilla Gold x Thyphoon) - that one cross must be the most interesting I've seen in years....one of the earliest and best canadian outdoor indicas meet the famous super-early sativa dane....its wanktastic! :)
please document this grow well

im pleased by your interest :tiphat:
ive also given 5 plants of GT to my grannys friend...
i dont have high expectations of this cross...
but letshope that it will surprise me :)
if it will, ill have few hudreds or probably thousands of seeds

and sure, ill document it all very well :wave:

EDIT /// and to be completely clear, theyre all my crosses from the last year, except of Mighty Mite, the Hog and ChemBerry

berrea

so the Hog didnt germinate at all, although all the chemkushes popped and are in soil already (they clearly came to me from good hands, thanks radva :))

berrea

Hi, im here with and update.

One good and one bad thing happened. Jungle fields were even more separated from people by new obstacle in the way. Weve had here a minor flood so thats how it happened.
picture.php

On the field jungle_new plants are growin nicely, especially the oldest Mighty Mite caught on the picture
picture.php

picture.php

Ive finally brang some plants to jungle_old plot. Those little ones are Double Danish Gold and Livery
picture.php

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
checking in, hope the small ones survives this fucking crazy weather

berrea

esbe : nice to see you in my thread :)
hope the small ones survives this fucking crazy weather

youre right, the weather went mad :D few days ago ended two weeks of heavy rains with temps about 5-15 °C and yesterday we were measuring the teperature of air on sunny spot and it was more than 50 °C... anyway its supposed to rain heavily again in the end of the week, so my babies have to be tough :)

berrea

hi, flood changed directly into major drought, so ive had to visit my plants again in little time, so ive made another little update...

theres no change on the field jungle_new, but its nice to watch them stretching leaves towards the sun :)
miris calles it "happy plants look", and i agree with that
picture.php

plants on jungle_old were transplanted less than two days ago, but they are happy already :thumbup:
picture.php

these plants are the last goin to be transplanted... its not an easy job, but it makes me happy to suffer for my babies
picture.php

berrea

Hi, heres my update of outdoor plots.
Jungle_new is finally filled with plants.
Final lineup is (from the front side) by lines
Mighty Mite
Zoidberg
Danish Zoidberg
Guerilla's opium
2 x Guerilla silver

picture.php

Detail of the best Mighty Mite
picture.php

Next is jungle_old field, where are (from the front side) by lines
Double Danish Gold
2 x Livery

picture.php

And finally the compost plot, which is inhabited by Danish Silver only
picture.php

haxi

Hello,
Nice update, I hope your girls will do the thing!

I should realy try compost, it seems so nice.

Keep it up!

Peace

[m8]

Veteran
jungle_new
picture.php

interesting lineup and nice place you have there, it might be the key to secret big buds garden, i also like spots hard to reach, gl in greenhouse and all season!!

i hope you make some Thyphoon beans

btw take that worm and go fishing :jump:

Latest posts

Latest posts