Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > OG Kush > Are all OGs spindly viney and prone to mold?

Thread Title Search
Are all OGs spindly viney and prone to mold? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2016, 04:54 AM #21
LostTribe

LostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kusherman420 View Post
Wondering if there are any OGs out there that grow more like a sour or chem and still have that nose and taste.

What qualifies a true OG?

Are there any crosses that make more stable genetics and better production? Spindly, viney, sparse, moldy.....

Is there a specific feeding regimen that you should use to help tame the OG?
A Real OG Kusherman ought to know the answers to that question. Use the search function....

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-02-2017, 02:05 AM #22
WaxyTaxi
Psychonaut

WaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaBear View Post
Yes they are...the super lanky bamboo like structure with three fingered leafs is the tell tail signs of any pure OG. Yes there all like that. Theres some OG hybrids that have thicker stalks and grow a little more stout but the more OG dominant the hybrid the taller and lankier its gonna be. A few of the more stout hybrids are $100 OG, Skywalker OG, louie OG and herojuana OG. OGs like plenty of calmag and topping and training.
was wondering if I had the real thing & this is spot on
WaxyTaxi is online now Quote

Old 02-02-2017, 02:24 AM #23
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
HSO's Headband is an amazing FAT & better yielding & more robust OG...yes it is...
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2017, 05:49 AM #24
YetiOG
Banned

YetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by kusherman420 View Post
Wondering if there are any OGs out there that grow more like a sour or chem and still have that nose and taste.

What qualifies a true OG?

Are there any crosses that make more stable genetics and better production? Spindly, viney, sparse, moldy.....

Is there a specific feeding regimen that you should use to help tame the OG?
Loompas yeti is super mold resistand. Outdoor/indoor og I grow inside and love it.

Bodhis goji og is a good indoor/outdoor

I've seen dope ass fire og grows outdoors... didn't look viney or get mold. OGs seem to do decent outside.

I grow them inside, but my area is dry. I've had some PM issues but thanks to a systemic called nova its never been back since use... but the strain of pm I had REALLY loved ogs, chems, sours and all glue crosses. Cookies seemed to resist it though... anyway haven't seen that nasty shit in a while
YetiOG is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2017, 01:15 AM #25
Rondon

Rondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of light
[quote=The_Real_OGKush;7686046]View Image

Real OG produce thick leaves, you walk into a grow room during mid bloom and just by the leaves and the way they frost you will know its og. Very indica leaning like the other guy said lanky nodes, short, golfball sized buds swirling up the big main stalk.

The og Kush however is a different beast and ranks up there in potency. It has a earthy smell but with swamp funk added.

The OG is great against mold. Ofcourse it is no sativa so you can let it flop in the jungle 24/7. Indicas grow best in the high desert. If i was in Hawaii and didnt have good sativa genes i would only grow og and stop the rain from soaking it 24/7.[/QUOTEare
So now out there you all are separating OG from Og Kush?? God iam confused. Smh. For the longest time I thought there were just a handful of "real " OG Kush. Tahoe...Larry...Ghost...and SFV being one of if not the original (if there ever was such a thing). Now you all out there are saying OG and OG Kush are diffierent. Cmon man!!!!
Rondon is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2017, 04:56 AM #26
stoney917
i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD

Location: sPeCial EdUcAtIoN tRaiLoR behind the school with the rest of the window lickers
stoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant future
Og og kush is one in the same there was a guy here the real og who put out tons of shit info as fact... But u got it sfv ghost Tahoe are all legit og kush/ og etc etc,,, its the term kush that is used for bubba more indica types pk, master etc ...

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-27-2018, 09:52 PM #27
growinthehills

growinthehills has a spectacular aura aboutgrowinthehills has a spectacular aura aboutgrowinthehills has a spectacular aura aboutgrowinthehills has a spectacular aura about
I agree with stoney and rondon, OG and OG Kush is like sour vs sour diesel. Yes there are different cuts but OG is just short for OG Kush. I would agree on sfv, tahoe and a few other seem like the oldest most legit cuts to me. I am smoking on some "true OG" right now and its pretty solid. Seems legit to me got that stench and tast that lasts till the roach, but it doesn't stretch as much as the orginal tahoe OG cut I grew 10 + years ago. It's funny because I've seen another tahoe cut going around in the last few years and it pretty short and stalky. Not reminiscent to the tahoe I had.

Also I agree with Star Crash that a real deal headband cut is some fire. Up there with OG in the taste and a better yielder. I had a "day wreacker" headband cut I got from the same source as the tahoe OG and I'm still pissed I let it go. So fire never seen or grown headband like it.
growinthehills is offline Quote

Old 01-27-2018, 10:17 PM #28
BOMBAYCAT

BOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of light
I would add in Gogi OG by Bodhi seeds (Nepali OG X Snow Lotus). The F1 are a little lanky but the stems are stout enough to not need staking and it stinks good. I am making some F2 seeds this short winter growing season indoors. I will grow out F2 and go treasure hunting for Phenos.
BOMBAYCAT is offline Quote

Old 01-28-2018, 12:11 AM #29
billb

billb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney917 View Post
Og og kush is one in the same there was a guy here the real og who put out tons of shit info as fact... But u got it sfv ghost Tahoe are all legit og kush/ og etc etc,,, its the term kush that is used for bubba more indica types pk, master etc ...
Out of those you named which is the best. Best being strongest? I know you know! Lol
billb is offline Quote

Old 01-28-2018, 04:21 PM #30
Wendull C.

Wendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud of
There is no difference!!!!
Wendull C. is offline Quote