Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > US based seed suppliers?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
US based seed suppliers? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-08-2018, 02:46 PM #1
Mellowyellow25

Mellowyellow25 will become famous soon enoughMellowyellow25 will become famous soon enough
US based seed suppliers?

Can anyone recommend a reputable US based "souvenir" seed seller who ships to all 50 states?

Thanks
Mellowyellow25 is offline Quote

Old 01-08-2018, 04:09 PM #2
rolandomota

rolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to all
no but i can say i live in a prohibited state (texas) and order seeds from spain uk and canada with no problems sending cash! I do know their are usa based banks but i am not interested at the moment besides im guessing they dont sell many sativas like ace and cannabiogen good luck with that
rolandomota is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-08-2018, 04:26 PM #3
purplepassion

purplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nice
Thinktankseedbank.com

Old 01-08-2018, 04:28 PM #4
BOMBAYCAT

BOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of light
Check out Great Lakes Genetics out of Clio Michigan. The have a decent web site, and Drag Boat Jeff is a great guy. My last order I missed the Bodhi Seeds Tee shirt promotion, but Drag Boat sent me a bunch of other Bodhi seeds stuff. Several of my orders from Europe were taken by US customs which makes me crazy so I was glad that someone mentioned I should use GLG.
BOMBAYCAT is offline Quote

Old 01-08-2018, 04:28 PM #5
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud of
US seedbanks are everywhere, now.

I find they don't have the inventory or selection that the overseas banks do but shipping is usually about 1 week or less.

I have used Southern Oregon Seeds, DC Seed Exchange and Oregon Elite Seeds and all 3 were A-OK.
Ringodoggie is offline Quote

Old 01-08-2018, 05:11 PM #6
bigAl25

bigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of light
I have dealt with a seedbank in Spain and sent my payment to them, then low and behold the seeds came from Colorado. How fucking cool is that? Real damn cool. PM me if you want to know the seedbank. Everything is IRIE MON.
bigAl25 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-08-2018, 11:24 PM #7
JetLife175

JetLife175 is just really niceJetLife175 is just really niceJetLife175 is just really niceJetLife175 is just really niceJetLife175 is just really niceJetLife175 is just really niceJetLife175 is just really niceJetLife175 is just really niceJetLife175 is just really niceJetLife175 is just really nice
Seeds here now
JetLife175 is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2018, 12:00 AM #8
bestothebest

bestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the rough
Seeds here now,
Great lakes genetics,
Oregon elite seeds

Living in a Magnum Opus
bestothebest is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:40 AM #9
Mellowyellow25

Mellowyellow25 will become famous soon enoughMellowyellow25 will become famous soon enough
My first ever seed order for five seeds from Amsterdam arrived in a week. My second apparently got nabbed by customs. The seed bank gave me a refund but made me wait two months. I guess they need to do that.

I have a feeling customs is now on to which countries, like Amsterdam, are shipping seeds to the US and pulling those packages for a look inside. Either that or my name is in a database whereby when the PO scans the address it automatically gets pulled aside.

I assume buying inside the states will eliminate the customs issues. However, are these US seed banks wiling to ship to states where recreational is still illegal? I've emailed a few and gotten no replies. I wonder if they are legit or the Feds trolling for suckers.

Old 01-09-2018, 12:44 AM #10
Mellowyellow25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigAl25 View Post
I have dealt with a seedbank in Spain and sent my payment to them, then low and behold the seeds came from Colorado. How fucking cool is that? Real damn cool. PM me if you want to know the seedbank. Everything is IRIE MON.
I'll take a guess it was Resin Seeds in Spain.