You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > Round Infinity

Thread Title Search
Round Infinity Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-15-2017, 05:10 AM #1641
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivor

^ canopy, day one of week 5
also known as day 29 since the light cycle changed to 12 on/12off

^ helicopter ride over the jungle

^ catpiss moontang on left, lime cookies bubba on right - structure of the catpiss moontang is great, love the way she stacks, and the lime cookies bubba is like a fashion model, showing lavendar/purple/mauve undersides of fan leaves this early in bloom already
so apparently that room map i made is incorrect... i mislabeled several clones so the strain map is off
i didn't expect lime cookies bubba in this run, but so pleased because it's a favorite flavor, the outdoor LCB is unreal, popping open a 5 gallon bucket full of the stuff is an incredible olfactory experience.

^ comfrey mulch on the plants on the benches
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-15-2017, 06:04 AM #1642
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivor

^nightmare cookies
didn't think there were any plants of this strain in the mix either.... unlabeled, mislabeled.... damnit

^ under the canopy shot

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-15-2017, 08:39 AM #1643
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Location: it's like a cross between an industrial vacuum cleaner and a chrome piggy bank with marital aids stuck all over it.
Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
looks dope! nice work on the comfrey, yo.
Chunkypigs is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-15-2017, 09:10 AM #1644
brluban

brluban will become famous soon enough
damn man, your canopy is coming in so nice.
brluban is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2017, 03:50 PM #1645
nameless
bowlbreath

nameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond repute

STACKS ON DECK
nameless is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-18-2017, 06:59 PM #1646
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

released a bunch of lady bugs into my bloom room to fight off the last of the aphids, don't want to spray my flowers after week4....
so far so good, these ladybugs have lasted longer than they usually do for me.... seems like they might be working!

Old 12-18-2017, 07:36 PM #1647
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

i have DE HPS in the bloom now and a couple of 315w CMH

i sprayed some sugar water (only UNDER the canopy) jsut before and after releasing the bugs - was told it makes their wings sticky and they fly less as a result...
not sure how that worked
but i also put my fans on high across the canopy so that the lil fuckers have a harder time flying above the canopy level, still i see them able to fly across the room every now and then, and i DO smell one burning up every now and then but not that common when i've been in the bloom room, most of them seem to be running around the soil level, hanging out on drip line (that isn't being used much)

Old 12-18-2017, 08:27 PM #1648
BOMBAYCAT

BOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of light
I love looking at the canopy but I am wondering at all the trimming and grooming in a couple months? Can you make extract with the plants or put them into pill capsules or something?
BOMBAYCAT is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2017, 09:50 PM #1649
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

ya we make loads of canna-caps....

Old 12-19-2017, 04:50 AM #1650
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

^ Chunky Diesel (ECSD x Deep Chunk by jefe noche / budding industries)

^^
Lime cookies Bubba mid week 5

^ canopy

^
blue power x raskal berries from the light dep
really nice flavor without being super stoney
i guess what people would call a "daytime buzz"

Last edited by Avinash.miles; 12-19-2017 at 05:04 AM..

11 members found this post helpful.