What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Regular marijuana use might affect vision, study says

dddaver

Veteran
Thanks man. I knew it was hyped up bullshit from the content, but that source seals the deal. Fake news is being reported by main stream media. Who'da thunk? :biggrin:

This begs the question to me, "What the hell do these big-time editors that are supposed to weed out shit like that actually do?" The simple fact that stories like this make it onto main stream media indicates to me what bullshit they all spout, and also that there is definitely an upgraded/high tech/under-handed Reefer Madness, anti cannabis, mentality that we have to deal with now. No question. Don't believe ANYTHING in the news.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dddaver,
It was reported shortly after the 9/11 incident that the main stream media doesn't have to fact check their stories any longer. I can't recall the exact date or article.
Nothing that comes out on mainstream media is completely truthful any longer so it's almost required that we do our own fact checking.