What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor in Scotland ??

Redkola

Here is a few pics from yesterday morning, 4th is the one with the head gone ?? think its on its way out

Attachments

• Picture 050.jpg
    Picture 050.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Picture 051.jpg
    Picture 051.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Picture 059.jpg
    Picture 059.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Picture 056.jpg
    Picture 056.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 19

rocket high

Veteran
@ JGP yep still some of season left ...im chucking out some Diesel Ryder Auto's on Sunday just to make the numbers up for the ones that have fallen in battle ...lol

Looking good RedKola at least they are still vegging ;) The one with the top missing looks like a Deer has had a nibble ,it should pull through before they start flowering. Maybe cut it at the last 2 side branch nodes to make twin flowering heads that will get the sun when they two shade leafs are removed from the top .

Tatz

Sensi has this strain, Durban. It's very well adapted to moist and damp surroundings and could be worthwile looking into...

rocket high

Veteran
Ive looked at them Tatz but never bought any , there's cross's hitting about but ive never got my hands on any of them they've been crossed with proven northern genetics as well, but watch this space i'll try get some for next year.

rocket high

Veteran
My Brownsuper07 x (TxP) below is a male ...im a bit down about that , i wanted a taste of it this season .

picture.php

this one below is a genetic freak as is in the same soil as the one above which looks nice and healthy....strange.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

JGP

Fresiandew and Smokealot mix

Attachments

• DSC01828.jpg
    DSC01828.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC01827.jpg
    DSC01827.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC01826.jpg
    DSC01826.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 16

JGP

They have been out for a couple of weeks now m8, they seem pretty happy planted in verve compost from B&Q.

Redkola

Few pics from this morning chaps:dance013:the last one sitting in the pot is about an 5`10``

Attachments

• Picture 124.jpg
    Picture 124.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Picture 128.jpg
    Picture 128.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Picture 120.jpg
    Picture 120.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Picture 119.jpg
    Picture 119.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 19

rocket high

Veteran
Few pics from this morning chaps:dance013:the last one sitting in the pot is about an 5`10``

WoW those are getting big now Redkola ... ive not been to mine for a couple of weeks but im dreading going down, god knows what i might find but a good guess would be a few dead plants.

I'll find out on sunday .

rocket high

Veteran
i was down at the plants on Sunday and ive never seen so much laying water or should i say ponds at the plots ...i had trouble getting to some of the plants so i had to make stilts out of tree branches, at first it was hard to master but i managed to get the hang of it in the end..lol (always carry a branch saw)

When i got there i was pissed off ... there's been very little growth and more male's have shown ...so ive chopped the males and gave the remaining 6 yes 6 females! a top dressing of Multi-purpose compost i feel its in vain tho, they look like they wont grow any taller tbh.

There's been 2 deaths a FON male(rain) and a female ....the female got attacked by slugs but it's smokeable so i chopped it along with the green pheno, the green pheno was getting botrytis starting on the lower branches and i know if i left it another week it would be a stick of mould lol ..she smells very fruity like apricots and i can't wait to smoke her in fact i might fast dry a bit and smoke it tomorrow

Oh i forgot to mention ,i made a School boy error and forgot my memory card ... yeah i know what a duffus ...lol
I did get some photo's tho but only half of what i would normally take ...some might say thank f*ck ...pmsl

The season looks a dead duck for me right now ... im gutted.

Rant over ..here's some pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited: