What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor 2008/2009 Oceanic Season

Technique

I've decided to throw a few more in now.

Hawaiian snow - GHS

Special Skunk - female seeds

Giving a few of the sam the skunk man freebys a go.. hopefully i'll get some females..

and hopefully the fresian dew keeps alive.

Technique

Back again.. haha

so i took some cuttings today from the fresian dew. only got two for now, but will grab another 2 off the other one when its a bit bigger

taken a few days ago....

now this is the mixed pot of crap.. sprouts that came up which i never even planted.. my guess is some seeds fell last season..

And Lastly.. I got this going the other day, just to raise seeds and cuttings in. and to sex the plants i have no idea about before i give them away as cuttings. hopefully i will get some females out of the t*haze x skunk

and african durban x skunk... if they ever crack in the water.... grrr

Not sure if the grow tents are a good idea, i hear some are bad for plants. but will see how they go. not really going big in there and the 400w is surely overkill...

400w cooltube with the ducted air it still is around 40-45 degrees in the cab.

so i added another fan (to bring in air from outside) and it sits pretty on 30 yahoo!!!

:rasta:

Last edited:

wolfy_9005

W.A is waaaaaay too cold atm(although last few days have been nice :))

Got 2 of my little seeds in the re-plantifier(read: bottle cap with cotton wool). The system worked last time but they both died from disease :(. Hoping they work this time and get past the 10cm mark, then might give em to a mate to let him take care of them

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hi guys !!!
I love your gardens, must be so nice to grow in such a sunny country :)
Keep up the good work !!!!!

++

G

guest123

hmmm i wish it was sunny here ,, havent seen a dry season here with so much rain and drizzle ..
its really had a negative affect on the herb aswell ,, not just mould , but october is often our hottest month with temps around 36 degrees every day ,, we havent even seen a 30 degree day yet ... so theres not as much resin as there normally would be , and i dont think the herb is as good as usual .. hoping for some hot hot weather here ...

A

absobloodylutly

Sorry to hear about the weather wally.
And the slugs and snails passenger.
Had some troubles myself (8 out of 10 hermys)
But found a keeper i think? (bag seed)

I call her Pinky.

stay safe
abso

Technique

Nice! that pink one is awesome! is it going to go back into veg at this time of year tho??

and your grow medium? pots into lava clay?? seems to be working quiet well. they been going for long?

A

absobloodylutly

Nice! that pink one is awesome! is it going to go back into veg at this time of year tho??

and your grow medium? pots into lava clay?? seems to be working quiet well. they been going for long?

Thanks Technique.
It is not going back to veg was to far into flower when it went outside
(that pic is 2 weeks old and she is still gettin fatter)
The two bigger ones are in full coco.
Planted inside under cfl 21/7/08 .Will be done soon me thinks.
stay safe

Abso

HippySlayer

pics

pics

Here's a couple of pics from yesterday...all seedlings were potted & moved outside into nursery....smaller JTR Lemon pheno cut was also kicked out of flower cab to finish outside, she has about 3 weeks to go :joint:

29 seedlings lol

Thai

Kashmir

JTR #1 Lemon

JTR #1 Lemon

:joint:

edit: yay...only 5 posts to go.... :woohoo:

Last edited:

Technique

Pinkys lookin good, She better lay off the fags tho!

Now, i have a few plants in at the moment. some are doing very well and are huge (bag seed)

and the others are going along nicely too but a bit smaller (fresian dew, skunk speical, hawaiian snow)

the Bagseed pot (has about 6 plants in the one) has a ph of around 6-5

the others are on around 7.5-6

why is it the plants on more acidic soil are groing alot quicker? and are more lush? could it just be the seeds? i always thought Pot grew best just below 7 ph?

or would i be best of trying to lower the rest of the pots and see what happens?

i'll try get some photos.

Last edited:

Hughesy

outsides stuff

outsides stuff

looking good try replacing the fence iron with galv the reflection will improve yeild. An old FOAF said so.
beware the google street view.

Latest posts

Latest posts