What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DO YOU BELIEVE BIGFOOT COULD EXIST???

sativa92

i know this is in the wrong place but if any body had something wierd happen in the woods it would more likely to be an O.D grower.. so my question is has anyone heard/seen something they cant explain in the woods??
i know im probably going to get laughed off the boards!! but i seen something i cant explain!! i dont know who to tell..

eclecticshaman

they actually found the body of a big foot in the woods in northren georgia earlier this week. and friday August 15th at noon they are having a press conference where there going to give DNA eviedence and more photographs.

Chaghatai

I bet the supposed "body of bigfoot" turns out to be mistaken identity or a hoax. If there were a breeding population of 300 lb primates, there would be some kind of evidence. North america isn't exactly the amazon. People are out there all the time. We regularly have sightings and have hunters kill all manner of "shy" wildlife in north america, why should a large primate be any different?

We don't have a situation analagous to the gorrilla find where there are huge tracts of basically unsurveyed land. Forest services of all kinds and loggers have penetrated deep. Possible exceptions in the canadian and alaskan wilderness, but I don't really expect anything to come out of there either.

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Interesting...

Interesting...

I bet it turns out ta be somethin else too. Kennesaw Ga. ( in northern Ga ) is the gun capital of the USA. -Everyone- has and carries a gun there! If there were Big Foot there, I think somebody would have shot one along time ago. Who knows, that might be why they found this one, someone shot it? ( sad as that may be ) I really do doubt it tho. After all these years of hunters, loggers, wildlife cinamatographers, hikers, etc bein out in the wild, someone would have soild evidence by now. We shall see tomorrow, do ya spose it'll be on CNN? BC

Last edited:

Oli4

This should be that bigfoot

Before

And after

It should be half man half ape, weight 230kg and his height is 2m30 .

A few weeks earlier they found an other creature in Long island

I dont believe in one of them but it sure is entertaining

Grtz :pimp3:

Oli4

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
of course big foot exists!! he and i smoked a big ass bowl with the cat in the hat, and tiny tim. of course the cheshire cat was tryin to hog the bong,a dn that damned catepillar didnt want to share as usual, but yeah , bigfoots pretty cool. bastard left some hair in teh damn bowl and i burned it along with my hit once, but it was cool, i want too mad at it. you know it reproduces a-sexually right?

(sorry couldnt resist)

sativa92

the main type of wildlife around here is..deer,coyoty,, fox ,turkey, ect..but my plot is probably 3 miles in. can take atv in 1 to 2 miles rest have to hike it..this is the first year i have grown here and from the get go it gave me the creeps like im being watched, and me being paraniod was thinking it was leo..
so i havent been back till yesterday.. get to the patch and somethings been there trees broken over huge paths all around it.. it was wierd as fuck next thing i know theres a rock wizzing by my head i looked up and there this thing was on the bank not 250 ft. from me . it turned and went over the bank..so we headed the fuck out of there and i seen another one not 100 yards away... they started moving in an all around us all the way to the atv's.. circling us in and out of sight the whole time making sure we got the hell out of there territory....sativa

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
LOL!

LOL!

OH LOWRD ! ^^^ That's too funny! It was prolly jus Manbearpig... BC

Last edited:
S

sow the seeds

Pretty crazy sativa. Whatever it is I guess it doesn't want you there. It really threw a rock?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DO YOU BELIEVE BIGFOOT COULD EXIST???

Hey man, smoke enough of the good shit &
I could have a 'big foot' in my trousers.......

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
I know it exists. :rasta:

But seriously, if you look into it the proof is quite impressive. Today they're gonna announce the evidence on a press conference in San Francisco.. I think it might be a hoax though..

sativa92, where do you say this event took place? It sounds like a classical bigfoot encounter, throwing rocks and all. Been watching too many documentaries or are you serious about this? :alien:

C

CheifnBud2

I think its most likely a hoax. The only evidence are crappy footprint molds or distant camera video. But theres still a 1-3 % chance in my mind that its possible.

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
CheifnBud2 said:
I think its most likely a hoax. The only evidence are crappy footprint molds or distant camera video.

By no means crappy molds!

You can actually see dermal ridges in the best ones and those are as individual as fingerprints. Veeeery hard to fake, so are the tracks showing the foot in a different position. Not all tracks are just flat you know.

http://home.clara.net/rfthomas/papers/elkins.html

Last edited:

ZoSo

sativa92 said:
the main type of wildlife around here is..deer,coyoty,, fox ,turkey, ect..but my plot is probably 3 miles in. can take atv in 1 to 2 miles rest have to hike it..this is the first year i have grown here and from the get go it gave me the creeps like im being watched, and me being paraniod was thinking it was leo..
so i havent been back till yesterday.. get to the patch and somethings been there trees broken over huge paths all around it.. it was wierd as fuck next thing i know theres a rock wizzing by my head i looked up and there this thing was on the bank not 250 ft. from me . it turned and went over the bank..so we headed the fuck out of there and i seen another one not 100 yards away... they started moving in an all around us all the way to the atv's.. circling us in and out of sight the whole time making sure we got the hell out of there territory....sativa

God, that's fuckin weird. I'm with CheifnBud2 there's probably a 1-3% chance it's real because it would be so hard to hide from us for this long, but if I were you I'd be bringin a weapon with me next time.

bentom187

Veteran
i was going to say they were turkeys,cause those bug me out all the time.i always think its cops squating down in the woods but then they move around and i can tell its not. plus you said it threw rocks!! mabey somone else found your plot and thinks you were leo.i dont know but definatley bring somthing to defend yourself like a spear cause you dont want bigfoot gettin ahold of ya,have you ever seen the jack links beef jerky commercials "messin with bogfoot" funny shit.

sativa92

i have been in the woods my whole life my dad was a hunter!! what happened is not a joke!!! i asked this question hopefully that maybe someone else has experienced something un explainable..i know in percieved society its a big joke. but im not the kind of person that believes in shit like this ..i used to feel more safe in the woods then i did anywhere else.. but what i seen and heard i will never forget.. sativa