What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy 4th of july

{Lotus}

Just thought I would wish everyone a Happy 4th. Technically it's only the 3rd, but same thing.

Be safe and enjoy

Later

:wave:

Bumble Buddy

An old friend an I had a greeting/farewell that started one day before setting off on a raucous cross country journey with a bale of herb and a sheet of acid, yelled out loud, appropriate for this day:

:jump: :bongsmi: BONGHITS ACROSS AMERICA!!! :bongsmi: :jump:

A big F-U to all those who would tromp on our FREEDOM and LIBERTY. Pull one for me somebody? :yes: I'm all out... :bow:

:jump: :bongsmi: BONGHITS ACROSS AMERICA!!! :bongsmi: :jump:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
MAKE SURE any yall fuckin with fireworks thatcho shit is SAFE.... its dry as FUCK and we got eough fires goin as it iz. Have a nice holiday.

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
high GET MO! Have ive ever told you i like your statistical info in you sig...lol. I seen you post here and there, but cant remember if ive ever said that...lol.
...And you are right ...its dry as fuck out there peeps!
peace and be safe all, bugout

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy July 4th Y'all :jump:. We're just as glad as U are we got rid of you...LOL
I'm only Joshing wiv ya....U know us Limey's love you really we're just too Uptight and Anal to show it..LOL.......Have a great day and Hit a Bong 4 me! :rasta:

G

guest3854

Yeep , Happy Fourth of July .

I love America , we have countless issues that need to be dealt with but ...

America , land of the free , because of the brave .

Steele

Collie Man

Happy 4th!!! While I was down in South Carolina last month...stocked my arsenal up with all the goodies! M-80s, wildcats, mortars....you know

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Steele Savage said:
America , land of the free , because of the brave .

Steele

Agreed Steele! And You are one of the brave.

Happy Fourth to all!!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy 4th you all,

We're headed out on a small 'Freedom Run' on the
Harley's for a few hours then BBQ & fireworks at
the lake with friends, we'll watch the professional
display then pop off the $1,300 worth of fireworks
me & a friend bought last week.......

HuffAndPuff

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY EVERYONE!!! PLEASE KEEP YOURSELVES (and others, where possible!) SAFE!!!

Sidenote- Anyone else think this feels like some sleight of hand trick? Like, the Gov't are waving their right hands at us, "Hey, Americans- Here are some pretty fireworks, and an excuse to get drunk and BBQ. ENJOY!!!!" Meanwhile, they're stealing our personal freedoms with their lefts! Then when we're fat, drunk and passed out, they dickface us. Even if our shoes were off!!!

This is INDEPENDENCE DAY, not "the 4th of july". It used to mean something. Our forefathers would be so pissed at us!!!!!

Hope that wasn't a bummer. I gotta run. I'm heading to the beach to get drunk, barbeque and have a bonfire!

S

socioecologist

Be Patriotic--Undermine the Elite

Be Patriotic--Undermine the Elite

To all those who remember what the constitution says and take it seriously, peace.

HuffAndPuff said:
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY EVERYONE!!! PLEASE KEEP YOURSELVES (and others, where possible!) SAFE!!!

Sidenote- Anyone else think this feels like some sleight of hand trick? Like, the Gov't are waving their right hands at us, "Hey, Americans- Here are some pretty fireworks, and an excuse to get drunk and BBQ. ENJOY!!!!" Meanwhile, they're stealing our personal freedoms with their lefts! Then when we're fat, drunk and passed out, they dickface us. Even if our shoes were off!!!

This is INDEPENDENCE DAY, not "the 4th of july". It used to mean something. Our forefathers would be so pissed at us!!!!!

Hope that wasn't a bummer. I gotta run. I'm heading to the beach to get drunk, barbeque and have a bonfire!

k+

this is a good day to talk about voter registration with all your peeps in a non political way. being involved in the political machine, primarily thru voting, is the most prudent way for us as people to keep our governments in check. so no matter where u stand on the political color wheel voting is a way to exercise ur freedom and show ur not taking what our forefather did for granted.

:rant:

:muahaha:

PEACE