What's new

George Carlin passed away

Z

zoolander

I'm sure alot of folks like George and its a bummer he passed away and was only 71

1G12

Loved the guy!!
"Why do we drive on a parkway & park on a driveway?" LOL

He will be missed. :badday:

ConceptOfSleep

I posted in the other thread about George....

Still very upsetting... He was a true genius

He will really be missed...RIP Mr Carlin...

:joint:

Tirs

One of the best comedians ever. Post some of your favorite lines from George.

"The very existence of the flamethrower proves that one day someone thought, I want to set that guy over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to do it"

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
HOW did he die>> when did he die?? I JUST saw him a few months ago and had a chance to meet him after the show>> what a fuckn shame,, that is one cool mother fucker.

>>i guess it was true though,,, i dont know if any of you remever,, but i actually did a thread about meeting carlin cause it was one of highpoints >> and wer having a drink and he says to me in this really deep,dark,,depressed way "YOU KNOW WHAT I DO FOR FUN??".... i ask him waht you do fun ?? he says "I SIT IN THE FUCKING DARK AND WAIT FOR THE REAPER"... i didnt think nothn of it caus thats been his outlook for,,, what...20-30yrs?

waht a shame,, im gonna roll up a fat spliff and watch some old carlin stand up

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
yeah man very very very :badday: :badday: :badday: day indeed!!!

and i was so proud that i knew about him and had seen his comedy way b4 i went to the same high school that he attended cardinal hays boys high school bronx ny.

i always felt like i came off to people the way he did comedicaly. smart, witty, blatant , at times nasty, but with a hint of candor and good natured gentlemanship. kinda like sting nice an deasy and be gentle and wuick about it

gonna miss that dude

:joint:--->while reflecting upon his mastery of an art

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What a funny man...grew up listening to his records, "the 7 swear words you cant say on tv" !!!!! never forget that one, you rock George!! ...smokin one for ya today!

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
RIP George... you filled the lives of so many with laughter and made us all ponder things from a different perspective... you'll be missed.

B

baccas125

R.I.P. George i will forever be pondering about more place for my stuff.

George was the first comedian I fell in love with in high school. I have the memory of 10 people on a U-shaped couch passing doobies and watchin Carlin. He will be missed by many.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
R.I.P. George Carlin...you will be greatly missed and your style of humor will live on forever...you were one of a kind & there will never be another like you...Peace...

Nice thread Zoo!!!

- Z

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
very well said Zeus. George was one of my favorites for sure.

Smoke68

Mr. Carlin was my absolute of all time, favorite comedian. He, his fantastic comedic stand-ups and his brialliant use of the english language, will be greatly missed by myself and many of those around me. To quote the late Carlin:
"If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed, tree surgeons debarked, and dry cleaners depressed?"
George, you are already missed... In his words, "and may evil be confused on the way to your dwelling."

moonunit

My favorite aswell, not a funnier man walked the planet imho. Not only was he so dam funny, but intelligent and insightfull. He could get a message across and make u lyao, he will be sorely missed but his comedy and work will live on
Much respect
Moonunit

Latest posts

Latest posts