What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You know, sometimes I can be...

ledhed

pretty fucking slow.

See my avatar? If you don't know what it is, maybe you aren't really an old fart.

I have owned this album for THIRTY YEARS in one format or another. Actually I still have the vinyl. And the CDs (several versions), and the mp3s, on my hard drive at home, and at work, and in my car. But I don't have the 8-track.

It is unquestionably one of my favorites. I have played it literally thousands of times. I know the play order frontwards and backwards. I know every word of every song, and I sing them with gusto. (Not in the presence of any person or any other mammal. That would just be cruel.)

I have looked at that jacket, rolled joints on it, stared into its depths, meditated upon its truths, etc., for three decades.

And until ten minutes ago when I photoshopped it down to avatar size, I never got the joke on the cover.

Shit.

Sometimes I can be pretty fucking slow.

Last edited:

greenhit

well I played the video I downloaded
communication breakdown and it starts
with the photo of the cover.
Shit I'ts funny.

-g