What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdawg D (??) vs Pacific's G13...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breezy420

Rez any chance of getting a full plant shot of her at some point? I'd love to see what she looks like in the whole!

G

dammit Rez, those BC bastards got you too? dontworry you can call me up for some real dank when you find out im right ;) i still owe u one anyways.

guerilla

G

Elites/Cuts/Clones or Whatever Ya'll Call Em

Elites/Cuts/Clones or Whatever Ya'll Call Em

High&Lonesome said:
nobody likes to hear the whining and when its over a plant, thats just crazy. grow something else, it wont save your life if you grow chemdawg.
thats easy to say when your cut rich/loaded to da gills or have access to the "Elites" !

G

wonkanobe said:
To me it couls be my mood that day,the way you prase your ??, if I just took cut or are about to take cuts, if my wife fucked me that morning. I dont know

haha, you fucking rock man! and thanks again. :D

and to anyone who has gotten any cuts from me (dont ask, lol) ms. H&L is definately to thank!

targlandgirl- i have always felt that way and wasnt "cut loaded" until the not-too-distant past. patience is a virtue, there are tons of great strains availablw in seed form. :)

G

new developments in the ongoing chemdawg saga....

It appears that chemdawg (AKA chemali al zaquari) was somehow involved in 9/11. This is supposively where the chemdawg cut rumour originates. It seems that the US govt. is using the cut rumor to lure chemali out of hiding using stoners as bait.

More updates as they arrive. I must say that I am shocked at these revelations, you'll never get away with chem, these colors dont run!

guerilla

G

targlandgirl said:
thats easy to say when your cut rich/loaded to da gills or have access to the "Elites" !

hey H&L is that what you meant when you said people whining about not getting cuts?

have fun

guerilla

G

hehe, kinda looks like a good example guerilla!

youre right lime my friend, birds of a feather stick together. its nice to have good friends. :D :wave:

LIMELIGHT

High&Lonesome said:
hehe, kinda looks like a good example guerilla!

youre right lime my friend, birds of a feather stick together. its nice to have good friends. :D :wave:
my point is the word elite just means dick heads w bad intentions are more than likely to be kept from getting there greedy paws on them.
Fire, you wont be my friend? dang, youre shoreline is so ELITE.

H and L, it is good to have good friends. not for the cuts, but for knowledgeable buddies.

Last edited:
G

comeon now lime, havent you figured it out yet? you cant be straight with people, you gotta sugarcoat it or else people get pissy. hanging with douches is not very PC you know ;)

guerilla

G

haha, dont worry about it lime. you know your friends can hook you up with whatever ya need. :wink: if i could give you some silly rep i would. :)

LIMELIGHT

thanks guys,,,,i think it boils down to BEING a good friend.+) you guys are and have been, good friends.

Last edited:

DrLongbottom

Veteran
suicidetree said:
Actually I have access to just about any well-known elite. I am not a big grower or anything though, just happen to have friends. It is ignorant to say everyone without an elite cut is not a cool grower. And your right, there is nice bean genetics, most better than half the 'elites' so I am really not all that desperate to get any elites, and chm #4 would not even be in my top three.

Did you just call babba ignorant for something he didnt say? :yoinks: what is that about? DLB

mysta177

Danny Danko said:
Wassup mysta! Thanks for the kind words. The chem O has is the Chem D. Talk to you soon, D

Well I hope the O cut is the real deal. I just drove across cali to get it. How should the chemD be grown? Is is a heavy feeder?

Last edited:

JJ-NYC

mysta177 said:
Well I hope the O cut is the real deal. I just drove across cali to get it. How should the chemD be grown? Is is a heavy feeder?
Is the O the D? Or does the O have the D? In this case the O would be a hybrid cross. :chin:

Last edited:
G

I can understand how people can get frustrated by not having access to strains that they read so much about but I grew for many years before I had access to SEEDBANKS and my garden consisted of seeds collected from whatever good pot I had come across. Nowdays with killer genetics available to everybody at bargain prices (maybe not for all strains but there are great deals out there) everybodies garden can rock but people always lust after that which they don't have. The grass is always greener on someone else's lawn (or in their closet). Instead of focusing on what you don't have appreciate what you do have, that works not only with clones but with life in general. Eventually the genetics will work their way around and in the meantime there are excellent genetics already available (and probably in your stable).

G

Ya know I hate to get involved in these elite threads and everytime I hear that old do your time and pay your dues thing it makes me laugh or cringe. There are two sides to that story and I am not whining because it is partially true. I finally was a able to score a few elites after freaking almost loosing faith in this whole process of being accepted and earning my wings so to speak. Funny thing is I have been here since the inception of this place and only recently been gifted clones. I have bought almost every popular breeders seeds and supported them. Grown and shown all the plants ... never got me anywhere. It only started for me when Rez told me he was gonna get me one and openly told me he could not after about a year of waiting. No offense to him. At that point I was offered by a good member here.

I know saying earn and prove yourself is a way to keep the wolfs at bay but it is not always true. We all have to understand that this is a business and all of you are potential revenue makers or future seed manufacturer's here. That to me is the only reason that these elites get started. There is future money to made by keeping it in tight circles and anyone who says it's not is just lying. I also know that talking like this does not earn me any points to those who have them, but as I have always stated I am not in this game to make money and not everyone is. I am simply here because I love the herb and wanna smoke the best before I die. I don't have time to work a seed line and look for elites out of numbers of plants as most here.

I am happy for the one's I have, just don't lie to people and give them false hopes.

Mo,

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Rudedude said:
I can understand how people can get frustrated by not having access to strains that they read so much about but I grew for many years before I had access to SEEDBANKS and my garden consisted of seeds collected from whatever good pot I had come across. Nowdays with killer genetics available to everybody at bargain prices (maybe not for all strains but there are great deals out there) everybodies garden can rock but people always lust after that which they don't have. The grass is always greener on someone else's lawn (or in their closet). Instead of focusing on what you don't have appreciate what you do have, that works not only with clones but with life in general. Eventually the genetics will work their way around and in the meantime there are excellent genetics already available (and probably in your stable).
:yes: well said :yes:

exactlywatt

JJ-NYC said:
Is the O the D? Or does the O have the D? In this case the O would be a hybrid cross. :chin:

I believe the "O" stands for outkastt, in reference to her cut of chem D she got from Mr. Danko.

I also hope it turns out to be legit for ya mysta. Gas in cali is crazy exspensive! :D

Last edited:
LIMELIGHT said:
that got me negative rep from some penis sheath named Fire, says i hang w douches.....7 years on the boards and my first negative rep from a guy who posts in depth bong reports. het fire, you can lick the cream off the purple part.
my point is the word elite just means dick heads w bad intentions are more than likely to be kept from getting there greedy paws on them.
Fire, you wont be my friend? dang, youre shoreline is so ELITE.

H and L, it is good to have good friends. not for the cuts, but for knowledgeable buddies with more to add to the community than silly ass negative rep.

agreed..fellow douche reporting,vinegar and water to be precise , :pointlaug

and I agree with H&L ...many a members have benefited from a morning of me playing with the kittycage .... :wave:

P.s. the #4's are doing great in the bubbler...:yummy:thanks again douches...

stay bully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts