What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aussie Outdoor Season 2006

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Radical hedge you've got going there FT!

I've had to put in some late ones because my male ratio was a bit high this year. (can't complain, I've had a good trot)

Technique

here are my ladies
!

first is i have no idea, might be oo7, could be white skunk, could be anything! you decide!

the beer drinkin one is skunk special from female seeds

and the last has a good chance of bieng double gum from white label.. she has three or 4 nice sized compact brances like in the mini photo that are smelly and starting to flower some more. tho its recently had a groth spirt.

oh and incase you didnt notice.. there are a few flowered up ones missing. well they surely made some killer cookies! talk about knocked out!

Last edited:
G

Guyute54

Thank you all for helping the winter months go by faster. Been lurking the thread since it began. When are most plants ussually done? Maybee I should buy a winter home in Australia :chin: .

Rattrap

Actually its closer to the middle of april for most of Australia, the further south u go the earlier they need to finish naturally.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
My Maroc should finish in March. probably end of march, but as Rattrap said its normally a month or so later (april).

Hey Ratty, hows your garden going? any updates?

- Ez

Rattrap

Haven't got any pics at the moment, i'll have to take some for u. I've started feeding my outdoors girls some good doses of K & P a week ago in an effort to encourage them to start flowering as soon as possible.

Technique

oh nice thanks guys! well if its going to be a few months away i might plant a few of my clones out also!

yahoo! more bud for more cookies!

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They're coming along nicely FT

Geez I miss my shadeless patch :badday:
Smurf

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
here is an update from my garden.

here is an update from my garden.

EDIT: Father Time - looks amazing man, those plants couldnt be happier. Looks like youre having a hard time keeping them behind that fence. I plan to have the secure space to grow a coupple of outdoor monster plants like that myself someday. For now this is the biggest outdoor grow I can do in this yard as its in a suburban area and has to stay stealth. In the ground is the best, love your no-dig garden method.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

this plant is a clone from a sister plant of the other 2 Maroc. The mother plant was topped at its apical shoot and produced this single clone. This plant is the same age as the other 2 and was given to a friend. It is also outside and I hope to photograph it at least once before it matures.

10160P9060018-med.jpg

These are really budding strong now, looks like they are going to finish up both fat and early. Planning to take them down around the end of March, so thats 8 weeks from now. Definately very happy with the results from this strain so far. Responded to shortening light cycle very quickly. The resin is unreal for its age, and smells exquisite. Its a pungent musky fruity smell. Also survived 3 days straight of rain recently without any adverse effect. Strong sturdy stems also.

10160P9060001-med.jpg

10160P9060005-med.jpg

10160P9060008-med.jpg

10160P9060010-med.jpg

10160P9060011-med.jpg

10160P9060012.jpg

10160P9060014-med.jpg

10160P9060015.jpg

Last edited:

Technique

just starting to come into flower in the east side here!

my cloner isnt quiet working too well but i took ample cuttings a week ago.. so i should be safe for next time or maybe a few small crops for some cookies etc..

but all is going well will throw up some photos soon!

G

Here ya go mate my lil outdoor muck about.
These are 2 white russians I put in from clones that were under 18/6 fluro before they went in the ground. They had flowering tips the whole time but they have also grown up a bit.

And these, there are 3 are bagseed. I let the paper towel dry out so I assumed they were f*%ked. I just put the 15 or so seeds still in the paper towel on the ground n tossed a bit of soil on top. So they are a bit bunched hehe. Lookin good though.
First week of Dec I think they came up.

Not much really but then my yard aint got too many spots I can hide em in without the neighbours being able to see.
Something I am proud of that I got goin in the yard though is a couple of san pedro cuts I got to root last year. Turning it on this growing season.

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
G'day fellas,

Ezra, FT & 24/7.......you guys r cooking up a storm, awesome! :canabis:

I'll get my shit together and take some snaps soon.

Cheers fellas, Smurf :wave:

G

Hey,
Look forward to it Smurf mate.
So it seems on inspection today that the bagseed plants are showing preflowers. The two big ones anyway. Looks like 1 male one female. So my question is what would be the best way to get rid of the male? Just cut it off at ground level so as not to disturb the roots? I think I'll get rid of the small one too so the female has more room to put her feet out.
Cheers.

Technique

special skunk - female seeds

from this...

to this...

and right now this..

its been a bit of a scary ride but shes doing fine! almost at the height that the neighbours can see so its good shes only in a small pot :p as you can also tell. other things in my garden dont quiet get the same royality as my girls

p.s. the other two are comming along just fine too.

Last edited:

Brushtail

Wow welldone tech and FT wikid plants! exp FT your headge is inspirational!
Well today my worst nightmares came to reality, as usual i walked up to my plot but this time i recoiled in horror. Were once my beatuful ladies stood, there was now just shallow holes, nothing left. I HAVE BEING RIPPED ! this is the second time in 1 season, first i was angry but now i am just mellow and trying to salvage anything i can. They managed to steal my seedcrop and sensi crop, 5 of my largest plants. They left me with 4 smaller gals, that i had just kepyt going for the fun of it. Right now i am seriously at rock bottom, i got nothing. Some people have no decency. But hey all i can do is take it and learn from it and maybe next season will be great ! who knows..
pce and good vibes

bt - out of game for 06/07 -

Last edited: