What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ripper seeds criminal+

R

Rab.C

the guy from ripper seeds said its ok.but his zombie kush has great phenos in all packs

Diskokobaja

the guy from ripper seeds said its ok.but his zombie kush has great phenos in all packs

What kind of High can I expect?? Is it good for night smoking? I like weed that I can go to sleep..

I heard great stuff about zombi kush,if I decided to do another photo. Grow it will be zk..

Attachments

• IMG_20190528_165018.jpg
    IMG_20190528_165018.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 34
R

Rab.C

What kind of High can I expect?? Is it good for night smoking? I like weed that I can go to sleep..

I heard great stuff about zombi kush,if I decided to do another photo. Grow it will be zk..

depends on the phenos you get it as double glock in it which is 100%
indica and has a seditive effect big yielder too

Best of luck with your grow

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
It's based on the Critical Mass (Bilbo cut) keeper that used to float around years ago... one of the renowned Spaniard clones.

Back then it was like with the Blue Dream in Cali or Cheese in UK :biggrin:.

Carraxe

Veteran
It is probably the most unoriginal weed ever. I got very bored of all that S1, it overflow Spain. It comes from a big bud pheno, so it is fast and it yields. Stinky weed, good for dealers.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
+ 1000

I grew the Bilbo cut in the past but I ditched it after two runs, I can't waste space to nurse a boring commercial clone...

Diskokobaja

fck it I never grown Big Bud..I just hope It wouldn't be disappointment for me..
I grew critical bilbo form ghenetic seeds..It was trash for me..
But again I'm not very good grower..
But Again I grew far more better weed than that..

Diskokobaja

It is probably the most unoriginal weed ever. I got very bored of all that S1, it overflow Spain. It comes from a big bud pheno, so it is fast and it yields. Stinky weed, good for dealers.

MY sir you were sooo Right..

Can you recommend me some good EU breeder?

Carraxe

Veteran
I heard few good thing about ace seeds..
Like smoke reports..

Yes but their strains aren't commercial, they are usually freakish landraces and crosses. Not what most of people would grow.

I don't know a good breeder for commercial seeds. I mean productive, fast, strong, tasty. Like Sensi Seeds in the 90s

Latest posts

Latest posts