What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Key Lime Pie clone

Katsu

Veteran
Here she is at 7 weeks. She's a beauty! Love the dank smell!
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Katsu

Veteran
looks great whats the flavor and smell like

I haven't been able to place the smell. It's dank with a really cool terp profile. Might have to get it tested at some point to see what's making up the flavor - reminds me a little of the Bubba.

Hydro8

Nice !

Keylime Pie is my favorite cookie strain. Good Phneos Taste and smell just like Keylime Pie, Great Stuff.

Katsu

Veteran
I need to do a little more homework, but I'm pretty sure this is from a pheno hunt of Green Sherbet. I'm not the best at judging smell, but I'm not getting ANY Key Lime Pie smell - I'm getting dank kush with a hint of gas...

Katsu

Veteran
Durban Poison x OG Kush x Cherry Kush (genetics Burning Bush Nurseries). The description from their site says it is a gourmet phenotype of Girl Scout Cookies but I believe the information above is the amended (and correct) description of the genetics. There may have been some controversy about their original description of the genetics and it was later corrected. In any event, the pheno I have is some dank fire and I look forward to dialing her in better next grow as well as trying the KLPxBubba beans that should be done baking next week.

Katsu

Veteran
Looks incredible Katsu! Mine will be done in about a month or so and those pictures got me drooling.

I could have done a better job with her - need to get her dialed in a little better. She did great under the LED's. Great flavor and a strong Indica buzz :)

The Iceman

Here we go! This is at about 63 days. I just took her at 70 though but she didn't look much different. I'm having a really hard time placing the smell too but I'm not getting any Key Lime either. Its got like a sweet Papaya smell with dank kushy undertones. I'm actually drying her upstairs in my house because of the humidity and my place has never smelled better. I took her Saturday so I'll post a smoke report in a few days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TheFlyinHaWyn!

If i'm not mistaken, CTG also has the key lime pie, and talked very highly of her! But I not sure if that's the same cut/strain.

Iceman, that looks spectacular for sure!! aloha

The Iceman

If i'm not mistaken, CTG also has the key lime pie, and talked very highly of her! But I not sure if that's the same cut/strain.

Iceman, that looks spectacular for sure!! aloha

Oh man it’s so great to see you! It’s Gregor from Overgrow. I grew out some of the Frost you sent me years ago. I had a little hiatus from growing for awhile due to getting married. I’m just getting going again and one of our old buddies hooked me up with some cuts and got me happily back in the game. Unfortunately got divorced but completely over it now and happier than ever. I still have an old Molokai Frost thread on here from back in 07 that I was just checking out. Seriously man I’m glad you’re doing good and still growing the dank. Things are a lot different now thank god then OG days. I’m all legal and sleeping better now ..lol

On this cut I don’t think it’s the Key Lime Pie that we got. I’ve tried that cut and it does have a Key Lime taste. This cut has no citrus in it at all. It’s really something special though but not KLP. Like Katsu said its really hard to place the smell but it’s thick and sticks around a long time.

indagroove

Veteran
Looks nice, and bet it's great smoke, but as with anything GSC related it seems the genetics are always gonna be shrouded in mystery to some extent. I guess the genetics don't really matter at the end of the day as long as it's fire, but it's annoying how the original breeders are so coy about the actual genetics.

I grew GSC for a while, but it was a fairly low yielder compared to other strains I had access to at the time. How's the yields on the Key Lime Pie?

Latest posts

Latest posts