What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

m-39 is it still around?

kusherberry

hllo all; i was looking for this strian for long time it is my fev medisinal harb is anown out ther can help find thos beans ? thanks

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
shiva skunk from sensi I think is as close as yer gonna get. skunk#1 X Nl#5 is what M-39 was. take care BC

Scorp1on

I've been smoking M39 for over 5years, and thats the reason im starting growing, that strain is hard on the lung for me...

Laxpunker

B.C. said:
shiva skunk from sensi I think is as close as yer gonna get. skunk#1 X Nl#5 is what M-39 was. take care BC

Really I could of sworn there was something else in there. Behind that skunky smell there was something else lingering...hmm.

Either way, I think Rezevoir Seeds has something called D39, my guess it's Sour D X M39, at least sounds interesting.

kusherberry

i ges i have to check the shiva skunk seeds any 1 have expirens with that ? thanks kushmaster i used to live in the bay area for 10yers its a great place i wish i have thos clubs in my cuntry it maks tings alot ezy any way take care and peace.

Mampi

M39 is a clone only strain, as BC said the closest you can get is sensi shiva skunk for a report on them check my signature.

D39 rez dogs M39 x sour diesel cross has m39 pheno's from what I have seen, maybe you should check them out if you want the real deal or a close alternative.

There are a few reports of basic diesel around which is rez's first m39 x sour diesel cross... think the d39 uses different sour diesel dads or something.

Anyway hope that helps a lil.

BTW M39 does'nt finish in 39 days, as many think it does.

G

shiva skunks one of the better performers ,nice yields of frosty tasty buds

TORC

Yeah Smokey, the original^^^(me drooling) is clone only, as far as I know, however, The Flying Dutchmens re-working of it, Aurora B, is pretty damn good smoke. Just finishing second round of clones and I am absolutely loving this one. And for $30.

TORC

They are just being called that. The original line was from SSSC and it died with them. Those that bought it from them would be the only ones to have the real M-39 now. However that was 20 years ago, hence the clone only.

kusherberry

hi smoky those buds r superb do thay have a citrus smell? i used to have m39 plants 4yrs ago thay taysted like lemon popcikle and the high was grait day time i would say any way its good to see those buds steel arund i like to find some seeds

jodiac13

i still hear about it in montreal at times... check with a quebec seedbank, i remember someone around here carrying it.