What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP David Bowie

T

turtle farmer

Can't friggin believe it..
Fame was one of my favorite songs
RIP David Bowie

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Very sad, so much memorys, in parts Bowie was the soundtrack of my life.

picture.php

shithawk420

Veteran
Man.this just ruined my day.anyone remember he was the Goblin king in The Labrynth? That movie was a trip.RIP David.you definatly were Famous

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
WTF Him and Lemmy just ripped from the earth WOW mind = blown

70's Bowie defined a good portion of my life

:(

Rumblefish

This is one off those day that I will aways remember where I was when I heard the news..dam he made my life better u

TDK

Veteran
not good to hear that,

he s one that chance much peoples mind...
Musik what we not forget.
Great Films for Childs and Older

R.I.P

Mr.Miner

What a sad day. It's hard to find words. The world is a better place because of people like this great man.

He played SNL during his Tin Man tour and a friend and I were fortunate to get VIP tickets to see the show. Our seats were directly above the little hallway/entrance where everyone walks in and out of so we could see everyone coming and going really well.

After he and his band were done with their last song they walked off stage and started towards the entrance/exit hallway directly below where we were seated. As he approached, my friend and I called out to him (he was maybe 6 feet away) and he looked up at us, looked us both in our stoney eyes for long enough to really 'see' us and then gave us a great David Bowie, big, beautiful, charming (and I think knowing...) smile- right at the both of us. I remember, distinctly, him having that sly gleam in his eye. He looked at us appreciatively and knowingly. In that flash of a moment it really seemed like he was happy that we were there- which is in stark contrast to the modern 'mega-star'.

RIP, brother. We are a better planet because of you.

iTarzan

"It's been 5 year just you and me!"

I listened to that a million times.

I was just watching Jimmy Fallon (waste of time because he sucks) and they were saying Bowie was getting ready to release a new album. Then his death notice said he had been battling cancer for 18 months. How would he be working on a new album?

If anybody could have obtained RSO it would have been him. I wonder if he tried to use it.

I use to make party tapes that were all Bowie. LOL! My friends would be like "wtf".

Rest in peace David!

Latest posts

Latest posts