What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Body Building.

Harley.

Shit, i have seen it all now!

This week-end there is a bodybuilders convention at my seaside town.
I just got back from the pub, and have seen some of the most ugliest people, with hideous blown up bodies, over the top fake tans and skimpy vests, (what`s THAT all about?) damn they are sooo gross. I feel sick.:p

GirlGerms

hahaha! They never go in the water eh? Probably float away ;)

I used to work at a needle exchange and plenty of those types came in for syringes, they always looked down on the junkies that used the service, but really were operating under the same delusion, i.e. their reality is more pertinent than anyone elses.

Ever met a left-wing body builder? I never have. :)

gg

daggazee

How many women have you met that are actually turned on by body builder guys?

This turns out to be in my favour because I am a short weedy guy :)

Peace..

G

The women body builders? Thats some nasty shit. I mean they have more facial hair than me on an unshaven day. I would'nt feel comfy between them legs. Mess around and squeeze my ass to death with her powerful Vagina.

Blatant

G

"How many women have you met that are actually turned on by body builder guys?"

Isn't DG all 'bout 'em?

:p

BridesNightie

I've met a few women who have been crazy-wild for the big fella's. One girl I knew wouldn't look at a bloke unless he was 6ft and built like a brick shithouse. She used to go on and one about their "muscle definition." I used to think 'girl! there's only one place I worry about muscle definition on a bloke and thats where it counts', :p but each to their own.

I lift weights, just not many at a time or for long, but I've been doing it for years and when I don't do it for a week or so I really start to notice the difference in lack of energy and increase in aches and pains.

bridie

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
use it .....or loose it...

once you have built your body up......you still have to maintain it by continuing to work-out......I get such a nice natural buzz when pushing weights or swimming that I think that I will always do it....

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
What's HHHs Trunks say?

What's HHHs Trunks say?

Lame?

Not that I'd look at trip Hs trunks or nutin'

:cool:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
His trunks look pretty flat to me. Don't care how many muscles you have. If you don't have the one that counts, or it ain't flexing for you, a gals gonna get bored fast.

GreatLakes THC

GordyP

The Brain?

The Brain?

Which brain are you talkin' about: the one sitting on our shoulders or the demented one hidden below our belts? Some gals might surprise you!