What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hobbies

DrJay2001

now at peace
Hmmmm hobbies? Dogs, yes, we share custody of a black Lab drug dog that flunked out of the Santa Barbara PD. He finds the drugs but he keeps them.

Uh, other hobbies?

Sculpting meat puppets
Lurking
Shamanology

Yours,
Dr. Jay

BridesNightie

I grow marihuana ;) and other plants, I have vegies in my grow room that are coming along well (Asian greens, broccoli, cauliflower, senposai, spinach, comfrey and basil)

I am a new fish keeper - three goldfish and four danios. They are keeping me pretty busy :) I am going to have a go at making an aquarium some time soon...
The cat jumped into one of my tanks over night and sent water everywhere and destroyed the interior decore :mad: no casualties though, surprisingly! Electrocution is a worry...

I'm buggerizing around with Photoshop7 and doing various other arty stuff, most of it as scruffy as a lame dawg.

what else, hmmm, Cooking is becoming more of a hobby now that I have cut back on my Mary intake and am more interested in eating. :D

Oh yeah, and am working through the Star Trek universe - am up to season 3 of Deep Space 9. Never had much time for TV before. Dont think much of DS9 overall. Can't get that bald pate of old Picard out of my head though ;) ooh lalaah!

Bridie

G

Besides growing weed, Vegetable gardening and restoring my 1985 Silverado 3/4 ton.
Actually it was originally sold as a 3/4 ton, but has a 1 ton suspension package, so far the truck has enough balls to pull a house off of its foundation. :D

G

I love to paraglide.

Theres nothing better than flying, except flying high!

Last edited:

Aquaman2112

Scuba Diving,Boating, Hiking, Fishing, Camping ,Disc golf, Motorcycles, Bowie Knife throwing. Gardening, Playing sports with my sons.
would love to learn how to make custom choppers!

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
oh, I have lots of things to keep me busy
I keep salt water fish and I also have a fresh water tank. I used to have 5 tanks, but down to two. i do alot of art stuff drawing, painting, learning photo shop-slowly , kinda spend a lot of time right here at icmag. I'm fixing up a house--painting replacing wood, built a deck ect...( found out I'm a decent carpenter) I wont bore you all with any more.

JollyRancher

Well for me...

Well for me...

it's following the NHRA trail, (2 massive bong rips if anybody can guess where I got my handle)
Photography, keeping my Mustangs running, amateur astronomy, tons of scale models (started when I was 9) and growin' cannabis. then for outdoors, camping, hiking, golf, and female watching.

JollyRancher

Close

Close

but it also had to do with NHRA .... and one of my other hobbies
Actually got idea while I was building a replica of Lori Johns Top Fuel entry. Sponsered by Jolly Rancher candies. That and the fact I used to live about a 1/4 mile away from the jolly Rancher factory in Lakewood , CO. And I thought Lori Johns was (is a babe)
I used to love to catch a good whif every time they poured a fresh batch of candy. I mean a mouth-watering total assult of the ofactory sences.....
a hit of Cali Orange, and one of AK-47
enjoy!

Last edited:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Try to do lots of stuph

Try to do lots of stuph

I have a vegetable garden, pot garden inside and outside. I like to fish, wakeboard.... and we now have a new toy called a skyski... so far lots of good crashes learning how to ride this new contraption..... www.skyski.com

Last edited:
G

I have been riding motorcycles for most of my adult life. I am 53. I learned to ride on a Honda cb750 back in '76. I bought a couple of kawasaki's over the years. First a kz400 and later a kz900.

Rode cross country a few times, and finally starting riding Harley Davidson's, in the '90s. I bought a '94 sportster first rode it for a few years and some guy pulled out in front of me and I totaled both it and me. I decided to re-build both of us. I decided to make my sportster a custom softail.

I even met a few custom bike bulders out here. I have had the opportunity to meet this one named Mondo from Denver's Choppers. A world famous chopper builder seen a few times on the Discovery Channels motorcycle specials. He inspected my last motorcycle and got me through state inspection like it was nothing. I promised I would help him get a building permit when he needs one next time.

My hobby became building/riding motorcycles. Ever since than I love to build and ride motorcycles. I am currently building a '70's style old school shovelhead style cruiser. My wife has learned to accept my attitude about things. If you fall off your bike get back up and get back on. She is not the same a sme. She will not ride much any more.

These things take money, so my other hobby is buying parts from ebay. Half priice is my motto!

I would love to go out on the rode for maybe six months, when I came get the time. But right now I am recovering financially from my acident. That is why I am going back to the basics!

Cheap by nature, frugal by desire!

VegasBuddha