What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A tribute to SouthernCross/Aussie Indoor

G

G'day AWOL, before I seen the light and went indoor,LOL, me and my mates used to plant out every year on the AFL/VFL grand final day, around mid to late September.Our main reason for that was the days were just starting to get longer and warmer at that time of year.

Stay Safe.Peace.

Awol/CoA

Thanks for the info champ. :yes:
I gather I planted one of my White Widow's outside a 'lil late,
it's about 20cm tall and hasn't grown a set of leaves in 2 weeks,
it'll probably flower now...I'll be lucky to get 5 grams dried if it does. :tongue:
I may have to transplant it into hydro medium and chuck it indoors.

Toke On mate...
AWOL.

G

oh the good old grand final day rule! havent heard that mentioned for awhile! Its true though, you can go a little earlier but if starting round the GF, things will be sweet. The latest I've started outside (in Vic) was mid november, however they had been in the house vegging for 15 or so days, still got a nice harvest from the 3 plants though. Anyways, good to see all the DU crew congregating, all we need is a online barbie, virtual spliffs and a couple a slabs of E-bitter and we'd be set... later fellas

PEP

G'Day Awol, old saying goes in my parts is, Put them in Fathers Day, take them out Mothers Day.

Rattrap

Damn! i can't put mine in till mid October & most strains need to be out by the end of april. This year they were out before easter.

Awol/CoA

PEP said:
G'Day Awol, old saying goes in my parts is, Put them in Fathers Day, take them out Mothers Day.
I remember that saying aswell. Thanks for refreshing my mind,
I'm suprised I had forgot it...

PeAcE... :sasmokin:
AWOL.

PEP

Rattrap said:
Damn! i can't put mine in till mid October & most strains need to be out by the end of april. This year they were out before easter.

Now isnt that a shame Ratty, best, ideal conditions for any 'Purple Grower' i think knowing your area of growing mate......LOL. :friends:

G

guest123

hey guys , good to see you all kicking still , sad news on our good friend southern , hope he is ok , a good fellow and inspiration to u s all ...
boy theres some good lookin herb pics around here ... hehehhe

G

wallyduck said:
hey guys , good to see you all kicking still , sad news on our good friend southern , hope he is ok , a good fellow and inspiration to u s all ...
boy theres some good lookin herb pics around here ... hehehhe

G'day WallyDuck,
M8, glad ya could stop by. I checked out ya Seed Forum and it's great to see the fruits of ya labours has payed off.Great stuff. Awesome that your strains can now be perpetuated around the globe. Hopefully we can kick start the old AI thread here, with your good self call'n in and contributing I'm sure we can create another great Aussie thread. You are dead right about ol' SC he sure inspired a lot of people.

Stay Safe. Peace.

G

guest123

AussieStix said:
G'day WallyDuck,
M8, glad ya could stop by. I checked out ya Seed Forum and it's great to see the fruits of ya labours has payed off.Great stuff. Awesome that your strains can now be perpetuated around the globe. Hopefully we can kick start the old AI thread here, with your good self call'n in and contributing I'm sure we can create another great Aussie thread. You are dead right about ol' SC he sure inspired a lot of people.

Stay Safe. Peace.
oh yes its a joy to see other folks growing the seeds i have made , and they seem quite happy with the results , thats a good thing to hear aswell ..
as for indoors , i am not participating in that at the moment , last place was lost , finding another is real hard as we all know ..
but i still keep doing my outdoor grows ,, is what i prefer anyhow , free power from the sun , ehhehehe , id hate to be giving a power company what it would take to grow what we do outdoors ..
hasnt b een an easy year though ,, many things here were lost to storms and bad weather , id estimate i lost over 10 lbs easily .. just one of the trials and tribulations of growing ,, u win som e, u loose more , hehehehe
as long as we all are safe thats the main thing .. know when its time to hang up the gardening gloves , its a bit like driving a car , if u keep doing it long enough , u will eventually fall victim to an accident ...
heres a few shots from th is year anyhows ...

G

Sup Aussie Indoor
just starting with my new run
heres my new white russian mum
peace
t

G

Twenty47, I remember you fromm the old Og thread, a fellow pLANETerth'er, good stuff. White Russian mum, now that's gotta be a good thing.Keep us updated M8. Very interested to see how the WR goes. What sort of a setup you got her in.

G

twenty47red-i said:
Sup AussieStix, is there any other place to be when the weathers like its been the last week ;p
I've started a thread ere http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=28385 if your interested but I'll keep this thread updated also.
peace
t

Will definitely call in to ya thread Twenty47, the odd update here will be appreciated as well m8. Couldn't tell ya about the weather rite now , I'm up in the Territory work'n, be back Home early next week. Can't wait to get home, had reports of midgets being hired to hold up my buds, to stop 'em from falling over.LOL.

Last edited:
G

Keep on Keep'n on.

Keep on Keep'n on.

G'day all, Well, not real sure what that was all about,don't really care either.Just good to have another mj site back and runnin'. Seems Gypsy has assured all that security was definitely maintained, so that's good enuff for me. :confused:
What's been goin' on in the Oz indoor world, bet ther's been a few harvest's since this site went down, and a few started.Give us a look, show the world how Aussies do it.
I've just pulled my grow down, will know final yield in a few days. Here's a cupla pics of a week before harvest. :woohoo:

Stay Safe.Peace.

Rattrap

Hey stix,
Good to see ICmag back up.
Looking real nice there m8.
I'm about shut down here now, Got all the weed i can smoke for a while. I won't be firing up the grow room again till i'm down to my last copule of ounces. LOL.

G

Rattrap said:
Hey stix,
Good to see ICmag back up.
Looking real nice there m8.
I'm about shut down here now, Got all the weed i can smoke for a while. I won't be firing up the grow room again till i'm down to my last copule of ounces. LOL.

G'day Rattrap, hope ya enjoy that LightStorm m8, got any dried bud pics. I seen some L/Storm posted by another Aussie at a different site, did you have anything to do with that, LOL. :joint:

PEP

Hey there Stix.

Hey there Stix.

Hey all, hey Ratty hows things mate, looks the goods there Ratty, and smokes up well too mate, thats for sure. Heres 3 pics of Bubbelicious i just pulled out on the weekend. Enjoy

PEP... :wave:

Last edited: