What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is Pot lawful in australia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

offthehook

Veteran
I wished this shit could also fly in Finland.

Job well done sir Isaih520! My respect and thanks for sharing.

isaih520

I should round this off by explaining what parliament's real job is.
Keeping in mind, I'm talking about constitutional parliament, not the made-for-Tv facade we have going on at the moment.
They're bean counters. Their job is to spend the common wealth according to the wishes of the people in their area.

the common wealth being our primary industry assets. Minerals and so on.

To that end, they write legislation to empower public servants to spend the commonwealth one way or another.
That's what administrative policy is. Instructions to public servants.
It is a kind of law in a sense. but limited only to that purpose.
Drug prohibition is administrative policy.
Not law.
and they're conning us , they're all lawyers, think they're smarter than everyone else. And we're too stupid to know the difference.
Well you know now.
so give it to them.

isaih520

For those of you who don't know W.A. has throw out the queen. Not the people mind you, but these backdoor men working for the pope.
First state or province in the British commonwealth to do so since the american revolution, as far as I'm aware.
This is why i left the state. because opposing them as I was on those grounds and involving the commonwealth attorney general was getting dicey.

Last year NSw coppers tried to pull me over for RBT and naturally given my knowledge I kept driving . they eventually ran me off the road, beat me up and so on. but when we got to the copshop and they were trying to find a crime to pin on me they wouldnt touch the WA pot growing/selling show. even though that was a"serious indictable offence" because of the treason implications.
I mention this to reinforce that they are scared to death of you going at them in this fashion.
They can be hanged for it once you bring it up in court.
Walked out of court on the ignorng RBT by the way aswell.

So you guys who get busted. Make a stand. Don't fall on your sword and beg for a fine instead of prison.
Tell them to go fck themselves as is the right and moral thing to do.
And use the opportunity to fight for your country like our forefathers have done before us.
And every time one of us does, the less profit and self justification there in sending spotter choppers , dogs and so on.
not to mention demeaning the authority of defacto papist rule.

isaih520

Correction from ealier post- coup took place in 1972 not 1973. Pretty much over those 2 years though.
Sorry can't find how to simply edit my posts

So besides the 10 commandments all laws are null and void because the gov is not acting under common law??
I had 1 ex mili/sercurity british chap tell a class that 1 day if ozzyland has a vote for a constitution and bill of rights not 2 vote for the bill and we operate under "common law".

isaih520

I agree with this british chap, if you look at whose behind the Australian bill of Rights its a Jesuit priest named Frank Brennan. the enemy named in the original bill of rights is now surplanting that law with their own.

The Jesuit Plot or gunpowder plot being the reason we had firework night every year for 400 years. to never ever forget these guys scheming.
We forgot.

The idea of having rights gifted to us by parliament is the antithesis of our real law and the meaning behind the word "bill".

What's really going on here is us allowing parliament to have soverignty over us.
And destruction of law made by the people.

The law is fixed. Its very difficult to change without a revolution/invasion. As it should be.Right is right and wrong is wrong, and always will be.

And our base law is the bible because the men who fought the war to make the law said so.
They couldve made Harry Potter the law and we'd be stuck with that. But they made it the bible because they sincerely believed it was the inspired word of god (some of us still do) and how can you do better than that?
Yes Mosaic law, but the whole thing. and there's some weird stuff in there that you could use , if you so desired.
Thats where the jury comes into play I suppose.

I don't know what kind of law the "government" is operating in. It sure as hell isnt the real law.
As far as dealing with them is concerned, you'll do it in a courthouse. Which should be common law. But they're running a business in our courthouses. The record is private and copyrighted by the corporation.
Instead of being public record.
They have and will change the record to make it suit their purposes.
Its all a facade.
Theyre organised crime. Just minions to folks overseas.
The way they run such a big operation is through rules. and the minions who work for them have to follow them.
On public record the beak is forming defacto government which is treason. A hanging offence. ( i personally think he is anyway, but this is their self justification)
So they fear this, obviously.

In common law you're the government. Not them. They're traitors, and even prior to the coup you'd still be superior to the beak.

And the temple by the way is a temple to Ba'al. as far I've been able to ascertain. These fake laws being made are made by people with a spiritual mission and perhaps power.
So its not so strange to follow only the bible law and ignore the nonsense, as it may seem.

isaih520

I need to get my post count up to 50. So I'm going to indulge myself .
20th december 2011 norseman local court, tanya watt ex policeprosecutor presiding. Some might say an arrogant, smug ,vulgar creature. And quite likely volunteered to go out and deal with the uppity man who would not treat with defacto government.

She asked me my name. I said who is asking?
Which is a fair question when the defacto WA government staged a backdoor coup de'tat not long prior. Seemed fair to me anyhow. (threw out the queen in 2007/8 which means no rights for us)

She wouldn't answer, asked me again i said I'll tell you when you tell me who is asking . Childish as it may seem , this went back and forth half a dozen times.

Then she has the police handcuff me and my hands twisted back against my wrists until I gave my name. Ive taken a few beatings from police but this was in a courtroom, right in front of a justice of the peace. Surreal.
I'd like to say I handled this with grace but I screamed like a schoolgirl.
And she got up and left the courtroom as the police tortured me.
Note: this is 2011 Australia not 1400 Inquisition courts of Rome.

This continued for some time, and it occurred to me to shout out that I'm being dishonoured. This seemed to have some effect and the c... returned to the courtroom.

I should add , she had the court cleared of all spectators as soon as it was my turn. which led me to believe she was sent specifically to deal with me.

When she returned she asked me again what my name was.
I said- I cant contract under duress. And she rolled her eyes but I insisted and she had the pigs uncuff me.

Then she told me her name, I told her mine and then the police prosecutor was invited to address the court. Where upon she discovered I was there without bail and was quite distressed by that, for some reason.

I cant remember the nitty gritty , it went on for ages. Her trying to get me to plea, I continued to repeat i could not consent to the authority of defacto government as its treason.
She was prepared for this and just ignored it . continued anyhow. Made orders to escalate the matter to a superior court. I said no thanks. Offered me bail. I said no thanks. Offered me prison i said no thanks.
The no thanks really made her emotional.
First time I said it she smiled as if we shared a secret. Which irked me. But after that she started yelling and screaming like a banshee.

Eventually she said I was in contempt of court. Which as I said earlier is a common law crime (unlike pot growing). I knocked on the table and said I convene a common law court.
She yelled i was in contempt. I did it again, she yelled again and a 3rd time. On the 3rd occasion I winkled at her and she stopped midsentence. Rucked up her skirts and fled the court.

Whilst everyone was frozen in what seemed to be surprise, I took the opportunity to walk up the stairs to the bench and take her seat.
I didn't sit down because her desk was a mess , with stuff strewn everywhere.

And it was this hestitation that galvanised the police , i think, to grab me and deposit me outside the court.
I tried to get back in a couple times but they barred the door.
The beak was nowhere to be seen.
And for the second time I left court without bail.

I had intended to dismiss the charges in common law, by saying i move to dismiss the charges. But somewhere along the line I forgot my own show and got angry that this treasonous harpie was working for people trying to overthrow the country and was so arrogant and smug about it. and I decided to make a point instead.

We had dejure government for maybe 30 seconds in australia that day. Possibly the first time since the 1970s.
Didnt even make the local paper.
Oh and by the way they fictionalised the court transcript and refused to give me a copy of the original audio. (which is why i left the state)

As far as the law and the pot charges are concerned?

Well theyre pretending that its a criminal offence, so you're either in prison awaiting judgement or on bail. If they send letters inviting you to court because you're not out on bail but simply free, its not a criminal matter but a civil one. which is precisely the point.
They cant have it both ways.

So the admission is in the invitation by mail after you leave without bail, that it isnt a criminal matter to grow pot. Or in other words it isnt against the law.

Anyhow I have been picked up by police since then and despite being on the surface a "serious indictable offence" and a prison sentence situation, they didnt want to go near it.

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
Bravo, Great work Isaih.

Smurf i think the queen owns the corporation in a private capacity. she is a papist.

You would be correct on this, I saw this awhile back while searching into the American SEC,The queen is title holder of the COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA, CORPORATION.
And i believe as you also said the Holy Roman empire AKA De Vaticano el Rome is partial title holder of the commonwealth aside the queen.

I am glad i have found more people who understand the Jesuits as the Military wing of the Vatican and the true controllers behind the curtains of the world stage,

They are The templars, And the assassins.
And our world leaders and think tanks have all been infiltrated by these treasonous bastards and our world turned upside down by their unjust thirst for greed and power.

More people are slowly but surely waking up to this world and how unjust it is, and how we are all truly free human beings under the will of the creator as sentient beings and the MOST HIGH Authority.

If ever questioned by a copper, and he asks you do YOU UNDERSTAND, The answer is clearly NO i do not understand or stand-under anything but common law, And i do not consent to any CON-tracts.

So me being currently in WA, do i have less God given rights than the rest of Australia, Because as a Freeman on the land, Admiralty Maritime laws should still not stand up under law.

mwz

Veteran
Interesting read... I have a friend who is always talking about the illuminati. I will say that it's interesting that while many forms of religion, such as paganism, were not allowed in anglo/celtic countries until recently, that there was always a place for the masons. Little disappointed you didn't mention the reptilians though ;) The Queen is one, after all?

maxdingo

very good read, just powered through the lot wide eyed. hope you dont mind me copying to a text file, its given me some great google search inspiration

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
Mwz, we could delve into the reptilian but that would drag the point of the story to far out of the boundary, we would lose most everyone in what we are talking about at that point.

The Reptilian Brain stem, and its lower vibrational energy centers, They feed off hate and fear, and they absolutely loath Love and Peace.
They literally eat/ingest the negative energies as a main food source to live and continue on.

If its true, there are actual half breeds on this planet, the queen being one of them ;)

But back to the Law talk before we lose everyone, another subject another time if we want to delve deeper ;)
Life is intriguing go and find the anwers :D.

Peace, Pot , Love everyone.

isaih520

no max, i dont mind. It was an overview from memory. I'm told my Dick Yardley find on whitlams coup was the royal styles name act or some such, not the names and titles act.

The rest of it was my own research more or less from a few years ago. I figured this out then grew pot. And then had to test it in court. Would like to get a victory on video, so keep me in mind just in case you get busted. don't sign anything , and I'll come and see if I can cause trouble.

Afro WA is easier to assert treason because they've thrown out the Queen. On the other hand , as you're probably aware theyre cowboys over there and dont really pretend to be anything but corrupt. I wouldnt accept their authority on principle, personally.

No other state will extradict you back to WA at this point in time. so keep that in mind.

Reptiles? I've been told by a guy he's seen a mason get weird cats eyes when he was angry. He was a genuine bloke so I didnt write it off as nonsense. But for me that stuff is all conjecture and probably not relevant to winning in court.

G

GeneralExecutor

All true law is extrapolated from or (in the case of colored law) formed in consistence with sacred text, as such text comes from the Supreme Divine - the one true Divine Creator of all that is that is known and unknown, the Supreme grantor of all rights and property in all spheres of existence whose true name is known only by Him - thereby all one needs to know relief to any form of controversy which maybe raised in or at law is written in said text. Accompanied with a copy of Black's 4th and Bouviers, anyone having read and properly disseminated and discerned most all therein said triune is then in proper standing to decide what need be applied to overstand any man-made law.

Hence today's all out assault on removing and displacing all the masses thoughts from such invaluable text.

when asked "what is your name?"... as was asked of Iesus the Christ in the same form of Court 2,000 years ago, we would tend to believe it may be of profit to seek what the King of Kings' reply was, "Who do you say I am?".

Any answer to such rudimentary question stowed upon a Baal worshiper ("beak") by a purported defendant other than admitting the truth as he knows but would never utter, would place such an abomination of man in severe divine dishonour, to wit such son of Cain would never place them self in such position as they know too well that severe karmic consequences would ensue. i.e., he be damned if he respond or not.

Fact is to claim any form of name is to claim ownership of that which another owns. Property of the State best remain theirs along with ALL associated ownership liabilities.

To involve one's self in any such matters, including walking into the purported judges seat on a false sense of some form of abandonment of the Court etc., is to involve one's self in matters of the State. Is one a member of that corporate State? Is one an employee or agent thereof? No? Then WHAT ON EARTH (not in hell, on EARTH... break the conditioning people) is one doing conducting themselves in such manner or capacity? One is automatically placing their self in dishonour by means of fraud and exhibiting incompetence of what is actually occurring. Hence the Corporate Policy Officers has the right to pounce and throw out into sequestration.

Accept the persona of citizen or subject as is defined in many a man made law, which include Bill of Rights or the CON-stitution, and one has NO RIGHTS Inherent Rights (which is where one thinks he is but is not when invoking such lesser law-forms), as rights are a thing to be granted by some form of Grantor. Such Grantor thereby also has right to rescind remove or abrogate any such right as he deems fight absolutely. That is under Trust law and International law if one cares to check. In fact, under what the UN now refers to as today's Supreme aw of the Law of the Land, public International law (which one can prove to be the greatest perversion and abomination of all man made laws in the history of man kind) anyone acting in such manner is deemed to be an enemy of the STATE. Which in turn gives the State the purported right to do with them a they choose; and they will if they feel like it given circumstances surrounding such issues. That is why the build places like Guantanamo Bay etc.. Many a man in there were placed for attempting to lien the State/Treasury/Taxman for trillions with a sound and properly applied lien, its not just warring/soldier terrorists you'll find there.

There is a far more powerful and higher standing than any Right of any Bill purports to give anyone. There is a Highest jurisdiction which most are unware of. One which overstands ALL OTHERS bar none. It is the one which your Creator gave you, the one which God created and which no man nor lesser spirit ever has nor ever will be capable of abolishing or abrogating.

When one is competent to operate in such capacity, they will never hear from a Court, from a cop, nor any other lesser entity, unless they have committed a true criminal offense, i.e., violated any of the Divine Commandments such that to have caused damage or injury to property or man. Such office is the Highest office on any land, sea or See, and provides one with all their Inherent rights granted to them by God as outlined THROUGHOUT the original scriptures. We refer to the Office of General Executor for a known Estate.

Covered everything mentioned in the thread from over a decade ago, but found NO proper relief therein, till I stumbled upon Estate and Probate law. The only true court left in any land of the Imperial Commonwealth, Australia, NZ, US, UK, SA, etcetera all, is the (a) the paper upon which you write, and (b) the Registrars counter of your Probate court. There you will obtain anything you privately seek from the minions who are there to assist any competent Executor in protecting an Estate from any form of trespass, but only upon you reaching a level of competence required for such noble and timeless standing.

As long as they have someone arguing Bills/Acts/Codes as a lesser person, they ten have the right to with them as they please, and that is ALSO written in the original scriptures for those who can discern such sacred text.

Keep going isaih, keep searching, leave no stone unturned in your quest, we can see you will get there brother, quicker than most of the few that do.

maxdingo

just waiting for a bit more knowledge and equipment before I give my first grow a go, but would definitely be keen if the worst were to happen. there is a guy at the local markets who hands out free books and talks about this kind of thing, ill have a few Qs for him come sunday haha.

say if you want to relate this info to someone who is a little ignorant/uninformed of whats going on in this crazy world, what do you think are key points that might stick in peoples head. and also good sources of info

made me think of this, not sure if i can share links in here so just add this on the end of youtube address; /watch?v=xK8wx9v18rk

isaih520

All true law is extrapolated from or (in the case of colored law) formed in consistence with sacred text, as such text comes from the Supreme Divine - the one true Divine Creator of all that is that is known and unknown, the Supreme grantor of all rights and property in all spheres of existence whose true name is known only by Him - thereby all one needs to know relief to any form of controversy which maybe raised in or at law is written in said text. Accompanied with a copy of Black's 4th and Bouviers, anyone having read and properly disseminated and discerned most all therein said triune is then in proper standing to decide what need be applied to overstand any man-made law.

Hence today's all out assault on removing and displacing all the masses thoughts from such invaluable text.

when asked "what is your name?"... as was asked of Iesus the Christ in the same form of Court 2,000 years ago, we would tend to believe it may be of profit to seek what the King of Kings' reply was, "Who do you say I am?".

Any answer to such rudimentary question stowed upon a Baal worshiper ("beak") by a purported defendant other than admitting the truth as he knows but would never utter, would place such an abomination of man in severe divine dishonour, to wit such son of Cain would never place them self in such position as they know too well that severe karmic consequences would ensue. i.e., he be damned if he respond or not.

Fact is to claim any form of name is to claim ownership of that which another owns. Property of the State best remain theirs along with ALL associated ownership liabilities.

To involve one's self in any such matters, including walking into the purported judges seat on a false sense of some form of abandonment of the Court etc., is to involve one's self in matters of the State. Is one a member of that corporate State? Is one an employee or agent thereof? No? Then WHAT ON EARTH (not in hell, on EARTH... break the conditioning people) is one doing conducting themselves in such manner or capacity? One is automatically placing their self in dishonour by means of fraud and exhibiting incompetence of what is actually occurring. Hence the Corporate Policy Officers has the right to pounce and throw out into sequestration.

Accept the persona of citizen or subject as is defined in many a man made law, which include Bill of Rights or the CON-stitution, and one has NO RIGHTS Inherent Rights (which is where one thinks he is but is not when invoking such lesser law-forms), as rights are a thing to be granted by some form of Grantor. Such Grantor thereby also has right to rescind remove or abrogate any such right as he deems fight absolutely. That is under Trust law and International law if one cares to check. In fact, under what the UN now refers to as today's Supreme aw of the Law of the Land, public International law (which one can prove to be the greatest perversion and abomination of all man made laws in the history of man kind) anyone acting in such manner is deemed to be an enemy of the STATE. Which in turn gives the State the purported right to do with them a they choose; and they will if they feel like it given circumstances surrounding such issues. That is why the build places like Guantanamo Bay etc.. Many a man in there were placed for attempting to lien the State/Treasury/Taxman for trillions with a sound and properly applied lien, its not just warring/soldier terrorists you'll find there.

There is a far more powerful and higher standing than any Right of any Bill purports to give anyone. There is a Highest jurisdiction which most are unware of. One which overstands ALL OTHERS bar none. It is the one which your Creator gave you, the one which God created and which no man nor lesser spirit ever has nor ever will be capable of abolishing or abrogating.

When one is competent to operate in such capacity, they will never hear from a Court, from a cop, nor any other lesser entity, unless they have committed a true criminal offense, i.e., violated any of the Divine Commandments such that to have caused damage or injury to property or man. Such office is the Highest office on any land, sea or See, and provides one with all their Inherent rights granted to them by God as outlined THROUGHOUT the original scriptures. We refer to the Office of General Executor for a known Estate.

Covered everything mentioned in the thread from over a decade ago, but found NO proper relief therein, till I stumbled upon Estate and Probate law. The only true court left in any land of the Imperial Commonwealth, Australia, NZ, US, UK, SA, etcetera all, is the (a) the paper upon which you write, and (b) the Registrars counter of your Probate court. There you will obtain anything you privately seek from the minions who are there to assist any competent Executor in protecting an Estate from any form of trespass, but only upon you reaching a level of competence required for such noble and timeless standing.

As long as they have someone arguing Bills/Acts/Codes as a lesser person, they ten have the right to with them as they please, and that is ALSO written in the original scriptures for those who can discern such sacred text.

Keep going isaih, keep searching, leave no stone unturned in your quest, we can see you will get there brother, quicker than most of the few that do.
mate love your patronising attitude.
I actually pioneered the treason defence.
Coined the term and put it in practice in a real live court.
And people all round the commonwealth and even america are starting to use it.

So no mate you didnt know all this 10 years ago because I had yet to pioneer it then.
I find that dishonesty rather galling.

What you're parrotting there is disinformation.
Spread through freeman channels.
I am my name when I deal with society.
And I did not dishonour myself by taking the court, thanks all the same.
I formed dejure govenment in a time where the country is being taken over.

I am familiar with pretty much all the freeman information available in Australia and overseas via the internet.

It is both ineffective and wrong on principle. What works today wont work tomorrow .

Your claim to be a general excecutor for example is claiming ownership of a slave bond created by the temple and owned by the Vatican. All you do by following the leader (Clifford) is give credence to the bond itself. You cannot own it, as you didn't create it and cannot defend your claim with arms.
Or in other words - you have volunteered to give up your rights and be a slave, lawfully.

The war makes the law- is also my philosophy. whilst being simple and obvious, you won't find this taught in law school in Australia because those who teach law are trying to undermine the truth of that.

Also the UN is Roman law, any claim to that authority undermines our real law. The basis of our law is a rejection of papal authority.
To see it as having any authority is to be oblivious to the way of this world.

The upshot of your post is that you have created confusion where none need exist. You have parrotted freeman disinformation you absorbed from the internets. And it does not help anyone in a real life situation.

Real life is the Vatican is conquering Australia through the backdoor. If we throw our hands in the air and say I want nothing to do with our responsibilities then they will succeed without opposition. Which is precisely why that freeman disinformation was spread.

My approach , which is actually mine and not something i saw on my computer screen and memorised, actually works. And is easy to use.
The extended explanation is to show men that they are actually in the right every which way, and this is not just a loophole.
And that they should participate and fight for their rights. Rather than the fluff and nonsense you so condescendingly espoused.

I should note: I am not a freeman or a freeman on the land. Nor do I believe in their approach.
Because they're missing the point.
Please don't confuse my approach with that "movement"
I am a protestant.
The olde fashioned fighting kind.

G

GeneralExecutor

“mate love your patronising attitude. I actually pioneered the treason defence. Coined the term and put it in practice in a real live court. And people all round the commonwealth and even america are starting to use it.”

We were not aware that you are Tony Riggs. He and others long before him were using very similar doctrine though we know that yours specifically has a slight variant which we know is yours. Brian Shaw recently charged J.Gillard & Co with acts of treason against the Australian people through Supreme Court writ, which to date is yet to be acted upon as there is no de jure court left, and those governing the Supreme will not allow a full jury to adjudicate on the matter.

http://larryhannigan.com/gillard_treason_01.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuTtKxP4skg

None the less, the charge is valid and pending execution, which is why they now want to oust her as leader of the party; she’s become a liability thereto.

There are others who have since long disappeared who were preaching such doctrine from decades before ten year ago.

Gary Nolan for one has actually threatened to shoot magistrates whilst in the middle of a hearing, and to hang other minions for their treasonous acts, and he does so under similar pretense to what you preach. Perhaps you and he would make good friends, we cannot be certain. He has a youtube channel.

We on the other hand would not condone such behavior given it is NOT condoned by out Fatherly Creator. We need not as He has already provided us the means by which to protect our self and loved ones.

“Behold , I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.” - Matthew 10:16 KJV

"Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you." Luke 10:19

The latter applies only when operating within the terms of the former.

“So no mate you didnt know all this 10 years ago because I had yet to pioneer it then. I find that dishonesty rather galling.”

We knew ALL this form of doctrine and a lot more than prior to a decade ago, what more, many others knew it decades before you and we were born. Do not confuse something which you have suddenly come to realize as that which no one else knows of, and avoid using mass media as a means to make such judgments. We all know how they are directed into concealing such things, so if it is never mentioned therein does not mean it hasn’t occurred.

Many are also claiming the concept of accessing one’s birthing trust account as a new thing, yet we have written proof of some who achieved it in the early fifties, and others who also did shortly after HJR 192 was passed and shortly after the Commonwealth Bank Act of 1932-33 was enacted (both refer to the seizure of gold from in public).

“What you're parrotting there is disinformation.”

Again, look carefully and think well as to what you are achieving as a result of your actions, for those with lesser a knowledge than yours may attempt to apply such flaw with extreme or grave consequence to their self and person.

“Spread through freeman channels. I am my name when I deal with society.”

When dealing in society, one deals in commerce, and when one deals in commerce, legalese takes on full force and effect. Look at the manner in which you are conditioned to place yourself in dishonor WITHOUT even realizing it. You say, “I am MY name…”. The term/word “my” is one associated to OWNERSHIP. You are unwittingly claiming ownership of a name which when used in your current capacity in commerce, is NOT yours at all. Unless you have applied valid administrative process to correct such record before hand, which we can see you have not nor are yet capable of doing, and again, that is not a put down, but a fact which is obvious to us.

“And I did not dishonour myself by taking the court, thanks all the same. I formed dejure govenment in a time where the country is being taken over.”

Excuse us, but by what RIGHT did you form another government on behalf of the Australian people? What were the results of the ballot you used which the masses voted upon? Last I heard, there was a nationwide election to which millions of Australians willingly voted in. Their mere act of voting, irrespective as which way any of them voted, gives rise to the corporate government to lay claim on BEHALF of those people WHAT jurisdiction they operate in. Not you or we, but they. Until such times as the people collective say otherwise, expressly or by implication/action, then that jurisdiction remains the only valid one in today’s Australia Corporation. Now you be telling me about the Imperial commonwealth being in force and effect etc.. Need we also point out that all such offices have been long abandoned in Australia, and that, by the blessing of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the second. The only place a true Imperial Commonwealth of Australia office exists today is in England, not the UK, there is a marked difference. If one learns HOW to properly address and access such an office, and yes, we know how but have no need to do so, then one has standing outside the AUSTRALIA, but that is another issue. What more, we are not the first to work out how to access such office.

So your statement about establishing a de jure government is one based in ignorance, deceit, fraud and complete incompetence of the law. A most dishonourable standing if ever there was. Without the majority consent, you only have right to establish law pertaining to you and no one else. That too is another issue.

“I am familiar with pretty much all the freeman information available in Australia and overseas via the internet.”

Good, then we would suggest you use NONE OF IT. It is all flawed and heavily disinformed, and we refer to it as the IGNORANCE movement, not the freedom movement.

“It is both ineffective and wrong on principle. What works today wont work tomorrow .”

Fact is much of what is claimed to have worked NEVER did. All Courts are on a quota system to assure at least 15% of cases are won by defendants. Were you aware of that? If you are, then you’ll also see why some freedom-movement cases are won, even though it leaves one perplexed as to HOW that could have been possible given the circumstances surrounding such matters.

“Your claim to be a general excecutor for example is claiming ownership of a slave bond created by the temple and owned by the Vatican. All you do by following the leader (Clifford) is give credence to the bond itself. You cannot own it, as you didn't create it and cannot defend your claim with arms.
Or in other words - you have volunteered to give up your rights and be a slave, lawfully.”

We point things out, we do not claim anything. We did NOT say the Estate is ours, read back on what we wrote. Dean takes a differing approach to yours but ends up in a similar predicament to you. He too is being stopped and harassed by cops, he too is being smacked up, even though he feels that he too has some form of legitimate standing in his approach. Perhaps he and you would also make good friends, again we cannot be certain. One thing we are certain about Dean, is that he needs to learn Estate law far better than he currently knows it. For instance, he best fast learn the difference between the Strawman Estate property and an intervevos trust constructed in the form of a Summons entitled in what looks like the name of that Estate but is not. May save him time in the can in future.

“The war makes the law- is also my philosophy. whilst being simple and obvious, you won't find this taught in law school in Australia because those who teach law are trying to undermine the truth of that.”

Those who teach law, or the majority thereof, were in turn taught falsely, they all know NOT what they preach, as do others who preach without sound knowledge of all jurisdictions of law.

"They would be doctors of the Law, and yet understand not what they speak, neither whereof they affirm." - 1 Timothy, 1:7

That includes anyone who professes to know the law, even though they not know it well enough.

We have expressed what we know of the law, but at no time have we expressed that others follow our path as we are neither preachers nor doctors of the law. Those who feel they are, be it by expression or implication, best leave some credentials for those who attempt to apply their preaching to then find themselves in a predicament which they never believed they would ever be in. I have no doubt that such preachers would be happy to provide bond or surety to any loss that any such followers may incur.

“Also the UN is Roman law, any claim to that authority undermines our real law. The basis of our law is a rejection of papal authority. To see it as having any authority is to be oblivious to the way of this world.”

The office of Papal is not as high as that of the office of general executor. The Bill of Rights and all constitutions are also based and governed by Roman Law, Executor law is not. That which an acknowledged executor utters on matters pertaining to the estate he protects become the highest law pertaining to that estate, and that, is in approval of the UN, the Vatican, the US, and all other high level bodies throughout the world. One day you may realise that, not that we are telling you to do it.

“The upshot of your post is that you have created confusion where none need exist. You have parrotted freeman disinformation you absorbed from the internets. And it does not help anyone in a real life situation.”

Confusion which does exist and is yet not seen to exist, can only occur when one is not in full grasp of all that is required to make such judgment. The mere fact that you are continually hounded by them is bona fide proof that your belief system is flawed and not working as you seem to think it is. One who has established proper standing is never SUBJECT-ED to what you are, and more importantly, what you will be subject-ed to if you continue down this path you have chosen WITHOUT firstly expanding your horizons and existing knowledge of the law; just remember that.

“Real life is the Vatican is conquering Australia through the backdoor. If we throw our hands in the air and say I want nothing to do with our responsibilities then they will succeed without opposition. Which is precisely why that freeman disinformation was spread.”

So whose fault is it that the Vatican does as it does? Yours? Mine? It is solely the peoples fault, and there lays the only answer to such problem, not in any single man or women. Until such times as the masses awaken from this seemingly endless slumber they are in, nothing will count irrespective as to WHO attempts to apply it. It is also written in the bible and other sacred text that such an awakening will occur in OUR time. Until it does, everything shall be as it has the past 25,000 years (since the inception of the Egyptian Sun Cult).

“My approach , which is actually mine and not something i saw on my computer screen and memorised, actually works. And is easy to use.”

We believe you when you say that no one has taught it to you, we also know that others before you have derived very similar knowing, and we can say that yours has a slight variation which most others do not. But that variant in our view may not be as beneficial as most may first think. One may wish to read the Leiber Codes. Therein lays the doctrine of all commerce today, and all the relief and remedy one can apply who is capable of discerning it, but not all have such ability.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lieber_Code

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/lieber.asp

“The extended explanation is to show men that they are actually in the right every which way, and this is not just a loophole. And that they should participate and fight for their rights. Rather than the fluff and nonsense you so condescendingly espoused.”

The extended explanation you refer to is in truth an extremely brief one. To thoroughly explain what is needed would take a few volumes of books that must also over many an overlapping and intertwined jurisdiction so as to provide proper sound base to the knowledge required for one to properly conduct themselves in such manner. For it is well known that any law made in any given jurisdiction must by consistent with all laws of higher jurisdiction; and from what we now, they all are. What more, in law, there is NO loopholes, all that is is as such by design, never by error. You are making a monumental mistake in believing or implying that those who write the laws know not how to express its intent. It is NEVER the intent of such words which is in question; it is their purpose and the means by which they are executed which makes them sinister. If those at the very top of the pyramid of power were benevolent, these laws would not have the effect they do today. It is the subjectivity within them which allows evil doings to occur, this why OBJECTIVITY has been banned in law.

“I should note: I am not a freeman or a freeman on the land. Nor do I believe in their approach. Because they're missing the point. Please don't confuse my approach with that "movement"
I am a protestant. The olde fashioned fighting kind.”

From our perspective, we were a free man since the beginning, for a free man is NOT one who has the right to do as they well choose irrespective of what others feel, think or wish. In our books a free man is one who exists in rest, harmony and peace within the mental sphere. The term “free” is not synonymous to the physical sphere, though most may feel otherwise. Most who do, shall eternally find themselves in a warring state within the physical, no matter what occurs on the socio-political arena. For in truth, all which does occur in such arena is an orchestrated illusion meant to enslave the minds of those who cannot see past it, and that, solely for the purpose of financial profit for those in power, i.e. the orchestrators.

Know also that we do not confuse your approach with the ignorance or patriot movement, theirs is a harder plight enshrined in incompetence by means of disinformation feeding. Though we may add that your belligerent approach is clearly reckoned with throughout the Leiber codes, which is how all authorities today shall deem and act on such behavior.

You seek heaven on earth, but it was written long ago that such sanctuary is ONLY an inheritance of the meek. In other words, you are in violation of sacred law, and anyone choosing to follow such path on the grounds of what you have written herein, shall meet a similar fate to yours by the end.

"Let them alone, they be the blind leaders of the blind: and if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch." - Mathew 15:14

If you see any of what we project herein as an attempt to belittle you in any way, then we apoligise and say that it is not our intent; it is one of providing a differing perspective on the matter to others herein who may feel the need to act without firstly doing their proper due diligence on this matter.

We bid you the finest of days ol’ Protestant brother of ours, and we hope that somehow, peace be with you in your time.

isaih520

Conveniently turn up out of the blue as I'm showing pot growers how to tell the police to go fcuk themselves. Here we go. I meet Jesuits at the freaking pub. Get invited to join the masons by absolute strangers.
But let me turn my paranoia off for a moment and give you or "we" a fair hearing.

I'm familiar with Brian Shaw, he attacks people by charging them with treason. Unsuccessfully because he is using defacto courts. I admire him and he's a much better man than me.
However that is very different from using treason as a personal defence.

I also know Gary Nolan and Larry hannigan. I've had lengthy discussions with Gary via email. Gary is a complete nut. And did not use the treason defence , he was in a custody dispute which he lost. He has publicly claimed to have put contracts out on his wife and others.And fled the country. So what?
I was facing minimum 2 years prison for pot and the ATO and I won.

theres no similarity whatsoever.
Why are you trying to disparage me?
And who is this "we" that knows of me?
The royal "we"?

And I have been in communication with Larry Hannigan for a couple of years. He rang me last week as a matter of fact with questions about the treason defence. Wanted to refer people to me.

Never heard of Tony Riggs.

Let me explain something for the benefit of others.
What I am saying completely undermines freeman misinformation. Information that encourages men to forgo their rights, and/or sell themselves into slavery.In my opinion.

the treason defence if it becomes popular facillitates the destruction of the defacto government. Because all you need do when you get your rates or rego or tax claim is write on it " i cannot knowingly submit to defacto government without committing the capital crime of treason"
Simple as that sounds, it covers your arse in so many different ways,once you look at the temple's justifications, and is impossible to get around.

Imagine the repurcussion if a million australians did that.

Freeman on the other hand is not simple, very difficult to grasp,and alot of men have followed it by rote.On trust without comprehension. Because they simply didn't know their history.
When you don't realise how law is made, and don't realise youre lawfully free then the 2 alternative philosophies of freeman disinformation don't seem too bad.

1) abandon the law altogether and claim yourself free by the magical light of the creator.
(absolute fantasyland stuff which will end with a bullet between your eyes

2) try to find loopholes in the temple/vatican system and outsmart them.
Which only gives credence to their unlawful existence, and as said before sells yourself into slavery

Dumb and dumber.

Keep in mind freemen charge big $$ for their information in australia , and if you want in you'll pay for it.
I have never charged a cent.And I dont play secrets.

------------

As far as the estate and the name is concerned I looked at all that and rejected it.
Trust law being natural law is also nonsense.
Look at the big picture.
the protestant people created the law yet the Romans created trust law, has it not? I mean in practical terms, not biblically.
You are using their system , albeit successfully for the moment, to extract yourself from what is papal control.
But the people made the law, not the temple.
People made the law to be easily understood by the common man.
Because in a self governed civilised society it helps if the common man can understand the law. the average man cannot hope to undertsand this temple version of law.

so its fair to say a jury would not uphold that it is the real law. I certainly didnt see it written in the foundational laws.
You have bowed to the enemy of freedom by accepting their system firstly, then using it to adavantage. But is that not always going to be subject to a temple judge rather than a jury of your peers?
And is that not an inquisitorial subjection? And as such can your judge simply become unjust in his dealings tomorrow?

Or once again, what works today will not work tomorrow. Freeman is a short term solution to symptoms of the disease. You are not treating the disease, you are at best getting relief until the pope arrives on his white horse.

I'm trying to stop him arriving, with what little resources i have.

I agree with you as a protestant that all law comes from the creator, however the only reason the KJV is the law is because protestant men won wars to make it so.
they could have made Harry Potter the law if they so desired. And law it would be.

If you submit to papal rule, you forgo the KJV protection. And you may eventually discover how practical law is. It comes to down to violence in the end.

Oh and all law is commerce? Horseshit. Roman law maybe.English law according to the temple maybe. but english common law? no.

The rest of your post I'll respond to tomorrow. But would be interested to know what your agenda is.

Status
Not open for further replies.