What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sat X RB

And how do you know you can be traced THRU THIS SITE? Talk about CARELESS TALK!

Don't go spreading lies. This site is in the Netherlands, and we don't track members IP#s, so nobody can track you THRU this site.

There are MANY other ways you can be tracked, however, as Mr. Snowden has shown. But again, not THRU THIS SITE... They don't need to go thru here. Your local ISP has more than enough info on you if you don't use a proxy.

And if you really want to be busted, just give out your addy or phone # to someone else (doesn't matter what website).
People do that everyday and then when they get busted they blame the websites.

As Rumblefish just said:

Yes, Skip my words were carelessly chosen. I did not intend to challenge the integrity of this site. I meant that the action of visiting this site/any site is traceable ... most usually, as you say, at Server level.

Please accept my Apologies ...

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
ROFL :bigeye: Rumble I like the way you think bruz :good:
PPG your thinking of Twilight mate, True Blood is the adult version, the missus likes watching it and as long as she doesn't use her teeth too much on me I don't mind :biglaugh:
And yes I'm a big Breaking Bad fan also but the show I'm really waiting for to come back in September is Sons of Anarchy, now that is a great frigging show even though my opinion of bikies has never been that high after a bunch of them held me and my mates over the edge of a 2 story balcony by our feet shaking the spare change and joints outta our pockets, bastards!!!!!
Sat my brother good on ya mate :gday:
Well dinner is done and dusted and now it's time for a big phatty of some TW X PD, get lil b00m off to bed and watch some idiot box from america
puffin an passin
:smoke out:

Clive

Geez a Pommie coming into the Aussie Lounge to hang shit over a game of cricket! Bold Move sir :biggrin: Check this out
London is set to bask in a heatwave after forecasters announced what people have longed to hear for months: “Sunshine and blue skies every day.” Temperatures were forecast to hit 22C (72F) today, rise to 26C tomorrow (79F) and climb even higher on Saturday and Sunday.

View Image

Meanwhile in Australia

View ImageView Image

I tell you what we may have won but you Aussie never give in, bloody nightmare trying to beat you boys. While iv got you where does that attitude come from ? that never say die.
To us poms you lot come across as really chilled out,relaxed, nothing fazes you . The minute you start playing sport all hell breaks lose lol. Is the never give in attitude taught at school or from your parents or what. Its definitely in you culture.

Rumblefish

Clive maybe we could adopt you as our token Pommie friend ! but ya going to have to explain this so called sport to us first . Cheese Rolling WTF?
picture.php

Waking and Baking Puff Puff Pass...cough cough Rf:gday:

Clive

LOL how did you find that lol I live just down the road from where that happens. Its pretty basic a bunch of loons run after a 7lb peace of cheese down a hill lol god knows how it started lol.

So whats going on with you guys ?? first you sack your cricket coach the your prime minister then we thrash you in rugby now the cricket. Sounds like chaos over their.

S

Sat X RB

LOL how did you find that lol I live just down the road from where that happens. Its pretty basic a bunch of loons run after a 7lb peace of cheese down a hill lol god knows how it started lol.

So whats going on with you guys ?? first you sack your cricket coach the your prime minister then we thrash you in rugby now the cricket. Sounds like chaos over their.

Our never give in attitude? I reckon it's the country we live in gave us that. not this generation of the last ... but from its colonisation most parts of Oz were difficult places to live and it was HARD on the pioneers ... most probably hardest on the women. but despite Nature's hardship settlers prevailed and civilisation grew. and with it tough, Stoic attitudes.

listen, here's a story from around these parts in the nineteen fifties. at a nearby school a child jumped off his horse and somehow ripped off a finger at the first joint on the harness of his nag. so the lone woman school teacher had to leave the children to tend to the injured child while she walked two miles to the nearest farmhouse to use their telephone.

imagine that! no telephone at the school. no support staff ... and like I said it was the 50's. you will see then that some parts of Oz became civilised very slowly.

nowadays we're all so well off over here that we can afford to indulge in Chaos every so often. mind you ... we're not as class-stratified as you Poms. we only pay lip-service to her majstie (did I spell that right?) and would much rather rip her off. what a load of bullshit THAT royal stuff is! you british plebs still wear yr flat caps ... but inside nowadays.

but I wanted to give credit to yr Rugby team (mostly Welsh but I 'll overlook that). they played an excellent well drilled and disciplined game. and for all yr shitty weather and indoor living you manage to breed some monster players with lots of skills.

cheers to Pommy rugby!

Last edited:
S

Sat X RB

just thought I 'd post a pic of my Winter crop of which I 'm exceedingly proud.

if anyone wants to know how to produce specimens like this contact me and I 'll send you the soil mix details.

picture.php

Nice one Sat....Mine dont look that good in summer!:biggrin:
What strain is she, that she does so well in the cold of winter? Snow Cone? Blizzard Weed? The incredibly rare but highly sort after Antarctic Frost Flower?

S

Sat X RB

Nice one Sat....Mine dont look that good in summer!:biggrin:
What strain is she, that she does so well in the cold of winter? Snow Cone? Blizzard Weed? The incredibly rare but highly sort after Antarctic Frost Flower?

well, I know yr a serious Fellow M/D so I 'll tell ya:

this is a low-THC variety developed (I think) by Mullaway. available from the Embassy for medical purposes only you understand?

while it's low THC it is high CBD.

this variety grows like weeds grow. they're popping up all over my garden and seem to flower depending on duration not sunlight hours. so three crops a year is possible. which I guess is what you want if yr processing yr own medicine and don't want to plant a big amount all at once.

pic shows that MJ is a strong and persistent weed ...

So they are an autoflowering, high CBD Strain, medical strain? Hmm....interesting indeed.
How do they perform during a more traditional grow season?

So Boom do u do the cookiing or ya MRS, i love cooking but only if the wife washes up lol fuckin hate it with a passion....

Doin my meatballs tonite takes good 6 hours or so....but get to smash half a ctn while stirring lol :)

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Yeah mate I do the majority of the cooking for the familia as the missus is too busy tattooing all the the time and I'm a stay at home dad with a fracked back, so it's up to me to feed us all :D
Meatballs sounds great :good:

Shit ay sorry to here about ya back mate

Thats cool ya Mrs is a tattoo artist, iv got mine drawing me up 1 as we speek, she is into her painting n such.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
It's all good mate, it's just my cross to bear ;)
Yeah it's good she's a tattoo artist but she never has time to keep working on me and finish off my leg and arm she started 5yrs ago :D

Last edited:
K

kiwi_growa

Have any of ya'll tried seeds from Kiwi-seeds before? The website looks real amatuer im not sure if it's such a great idea buying from there. Some coromandel gold would be nice though!!

nar sorry i havent mate, all my seed purches to date have been with already proven companies.

Wile i like the idea of buying seeds localy and there are a few sits atm, i get worried because i thought this would be easy for cops to make a payment n trace it to where ever it goes.

Im not saying there not good at all or non legit.....id just be cautious..

Good luck mate, letus know how turns out if ya give em a shot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts