What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overgrow Australia 2013

Nice work sat x rb. In response to Bushweed no. Mine is my own doing. Heck i don't even no any single person that even grows these marvelous plants. That's why i grow my own. Nice purple stems Bushweed i got one very similar only its started rapid fire flowers last week .cheers.

Last edited:
Thanks al. i just picked a lil ak48 that survived the floods. ill shoot some pics when its done. the lil ones usually have no mould. this one is safe.

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow nice pics. Those buds are looking nice n chunky mate!

The sativa Blueberry is cool. But you must have started somewhere bushranger1?

Whats the original line/s if you dont mind me asking?

:smoweed:

Gday silver the origins of my beans come from dutch passion 98 and dj shorts 2001. They are the same thing as dutch passion got there's from dj when he worked for them. The genetics behind blueberry are mainly Thai and afghan. I also had flo in 99 which was a sister i think too blueberry can't remember but it is bred into it too. That's all just select breeding. Cheers.

S

Sat X RB

That's all just select breeding. Cheers.

yes, seems selection is very important.

took me a while to realise I could do this to my Aussieweed Sativa ... but in four seasons had improved what I was growing out of sight.

unfortunatley have lost the strain (ten years or more I had it!) due to improper storage of seed.

boo hoo ...

Joeski

Cheers Kenny!.... tbh im not sure about stretching.. prolly wouldn't expect her to stretch much at all tbh... Don Or Luva duck care to chime in on that question?

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Hey people, check out these dwarves in my mate's yard...

Been moved around many times since they were born, but they should stay where they are until they finish.

They were pollinated very early on in the piece, got to be careful not to get any rot going on inside the buds, with the weather being as it has lately.

They're an interesting cross, thanks to the good bloke who arranged the seeds. :thank you:

After being badly neglected at another property they're now close enough to me that I can check on them every so often. They have served their main purpose, to get seeds, so any smoko off them is a bonus. Anyway, hopefully I'll have my own indoor going sometime this year, looking forward to it.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Nice one perse ,
i enjoyed the blue satellite many years back ,
the bud was so resin loaded it was soft to touch ,,
kinda velvet like ..

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
^^

You've probably got enough for a few good sized joints there....

P.

:) Not too bothered with these, they will be what they will be.

Those plants there are looking mighty nice! I've got to get my indoor grow going...