What's new

Overgrow Australia 2013

S

Sat X RB

Dear Mister NiceAussie

here's what I do about hot pots.

I 'm too much of a cheapskate to buy light colored pots. so I get a bale of hay and when the string is cut the bale springs apart in biscuits or 'flakes' (thankyou SeaMaiden) 2 - 3 inches thick. then I place these flakes on edge around the pot and hold them there with a wrap of light chicken mesh.

If you want to give yr pots all the water they can drink place a saucer under the pot. cheapskate me uses a metre square piece of black plastic raised at the edges one or two inches. you'll have to trial and error the 'catchment' of yr saucer until you know how much yr plant drinks each day. for example: once they got to six foot high my old fashioned sativa used to use 15 litres a day in a twenty litre pot. altho there are evaporation losses from saucers big plants can pump lots of water ... and food!

cheers!

Thanks for all of that guys.. I'm going to start with moving it away from the bricks and placing a saucer under the pot. If that does not help in a week I'll put it in the ground. For me atm a pot is more convenient.
My main concern is it has not started to bud yet. This time last year it was well underway.

bushweed

Veteran
im doing pots this year too ,
first time in a long time ,,
its not as easy as in the ground,
but even with the extreme heat ive managed a few decent plants in 45 ltr pots ,
almost as good as some i had in the ground previously ...

just starting to flower so ill get some pix soon ..

Hey Wal, those Z99s from the pots were dynamite this year mate...I really loved that smoke - seemed stronger than last years....really stood up among the best:tiphat:

Nice looking plant Rumblefish.

I like to have a few pots around the house just in case a cyclone or miscreants come thru. In some ways its preferable to keep the plants small and let them soak up all the nutes, really ensures some connoisseur type buds...

bushweed

Veteran
Couple of more Mullum-esque shrubs...
picture.php

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Darn bushweed ,
those plants are beautiful ,
i especially like the one on the left,
so uniform and symmetrical all the way up,
picture perfect cannabis bushes ...

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah cool love the slimline leaves on that girl.

But isnt Blueberry pure indica? This is the sativa version huh? Smell nice??

Gday silver yes blueberry is 80%indica . After many generations I've managed to make it i think 80%sativa .there are 4males around her about to gangbang her. smells tastes just like original blueberries high is much cleaner and uplifting. They get blue and purple hues when it finally gets cold.

ozzieAI

Veteran
BW thank you for posting those bushes....

BR loving your style....

might get some of mine up...if the rain doesn't wipe them out...

S

Sat X RB

here's some pictures of young ladies who live nearby.

picture.php

they are about 1300 (4'6") out of the pot. be good for the suburban backyard.

picture.php

the garden smells like roasted coffee but there's one with a sativa look about it that smells like pineapple.

cheers all!

bushweed

Veteran
Gday silver yes blueberry is 80%indica . After many generations I've managed to make it i think 80%sativa .there are 4males around her about to gangbang her. smells tastes just like original blueberries high is much cleaner and uplifting. They get blue and purple hues when it finally gets cold.

Hi bushranger, there's been a highly regarded cut of the Blueberry going around the NSW north coast for sometime, is your Blueberry sativa progeny of that one by any chance?

Here's a foliage pic of another local stalwart, the Nimbin Purple sativa...
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts