What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bundy's Hard Rock Outdoor Grow.

Kangativa

Veteran
Hey Bundy all looking good there mate:tiphat:
Glad to hear u are doing a bit of mulching as plants luv it.
Best of luck with it all mate:gday:

Hey Bundy all looking good there mate:tiphat:
Glad to hear u are doing a bit of mulching as plants luv it.
Best of luck with it all mate:gday:

Thanks guys, yeah Kanga mate all is ok, i did take pics from sunday just gone but being an idiot with technology i deleted them somehow. Dumbass :wallbash:..

But being a reply here mate, (Bushy) me CC is over 7 foot and about 6 foot wide mate, and i have had some roo probs in the small beds also, the 3 babies i put in the netted off bed 6 are cutting sic, but had a couple of snapped branches out there sunday just gone. They still look ok but i was dissapointed in seeing that on the BM's but will survive i do believe... Alls good Bushy & Kanga, goin out sunday morn again, alls up to date so far, just watering now atm.

good growing to all and you guys especially.

BUNDY....:)

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good mate.

I especially like the way you have reconfigured the el cheapo shelving unit. Noice :good:

bushweed

Veteran
Hiya Bundy. don'tt worry mate these plants love a bit of pruning, may increase cannabinoids as they are seen as a defence mechanism against pests:) Here's a little Blue Mango just taking off - looks familiar right?
picture.php

and that wee Cloudcatcher from a few pages back now pushing 10' :)
picture.php

I can sit and look at it for hours
picture.php

Looking forward to your next update mate. If you get a chance check out Kanga's Motivation Time thread at Mr Nice, some of his plants are looking ridiculous.

Mate they look great, but it does look like i have my plants mixed up here. I am heading out in the morning to water, so i will get some new pics for you to look at. I am not worried about it because they are both beautiful plants.

After deleting my pics last week, a mate here said i had a ID-TEN-T error...

Translated simply.............ID10T

BUNDY....

bushweed

Veteran
Hiya Bundy, the CCs are more upright, have bigger leaves and are stretchier with wider spacing between internodes. The BMs are thinner leaved, not quite as stretchy and may branch out sideways more. They also have a golden hue at the tips. Anyway can always get more properly labelled:) Hey have a great chrissy mate. Glad to see these girls growing so well for you...

Trouser Leg

Hey Bundy

It's been over two weeks without any pictures of your gardening project! Considering the fantastic weather we've been having here I imagine the plants have had one hell of a growth spurt between now and then.
Hope you and yours are well and that your holiday season is living up to expectations with lots of Bundy & Coke being imbibed mate.

Regards

TrouserLeg

Hey Bundy

It's been over two weeks without any pictures of your gardening project! Considering the fantastic weather we've been having here I imagine the plants have had one hell of a growth spurt between now and then.
Hope you and yours are well and that your holiday season is living up to expectations with lots of Bundy & Coke being imbibed mate.

Regards

TrouserLeg

Yeah gday mate, i popped around to catch up but you weren't home on that day, yeah consuming heaps of rum, beer food etc but still alive. Mate its party time you know that, the patch has been good for now but have had some probs with rats or bandicoots chewing branches of the tree in bed 2. Heres a few pics from yesterday anyway. HEY..... give us a ring and we'll catch up dude.

BUNDY...:tiphat:

:)

Kangativa

Veteran
Looking excellent there mate.....Good to see u put the mulch around.
Bet that was a good New year days present going out to look at them.

Hey Mate thanks for the Christmas wishes.....Hope the festive season is treating u and your family well:tiphat:

Looking excellent there mate.....Good to see u put the mulch around.
Bet that was a good New year days present going out to look at them.

Hey Mate thanks for the Christmas wishes.....Hope the festive season is treating u and your family well:tiphat:

Hey no probs mate, tis the festive season. :tiphat: Happy 2012 to all. I believed you when you said it's going to be a great season, it sure is looking that way...:)

Yeah mate it was good until we came across the plant in bed 2, had to go back into town to get some things only because we were expecting to water, so laid some rat baits around the place and we used a spray bottle product called SCAT, a animal deterant and also put some netting around the base of the tree to protect it more. I'll let you know how the SCAT performs, should do the job.:)

Overall the plants are healthy, got onto some 200 litre drums that we had planned to take out for the summer to ease our watering demand, will have them set up in a week or so, and seen a few emu's out there as well that came threw where bed 6 is, we are not aiming to take out the wildlife, we don't kill animals, but we are trying to exist with them out there as they were there first. But all good for now. Update in a couple of weeks, back to work tomorrow, partying has stopped for now LOL.:) All the best to all, and happy growing.:)

BUNDY...:gday:

bushweed

Veteran
Looking really healthy there Bundy, amazing to see the contrast between the sats and the native flora.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bushweed

Veteran
Is this the one the rats chewed, or have you cleaned off the lower rungs as Donald recommends?
picture.php

Is this the one the rats chewed, or have you cleaned off the lower rungs as Donald recommends?
picture.php

Yeah Bushy, not sure what ate the bottom branches on this one but the branches were chewed right around. Some were hanging there so we just removed them all. It looks like they climbed straight up the tree ring-barking each branch as the came to it, might be rats or bandicoots not sure mate. :)

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Dammmmmmmmmmm bundy you and a few of the boyz from here and Ozstoners have really set the bar for me next year............. If a grow anything under a pound next year shot me in my knees....... I left my plants way to late this year to start to get anything massive but i should get enough for myself and my medical patients cause like they say dont show all your cards at once :)

:) Thanks Shroomy but you will do fine mate for sure.

Ok guys, being a dumbass sometimes i only got 6 pics today of beds 1,2 and 3 before my Gallaxy 2 decided to shit it's self, YEP you guessed it i forgot to charge the fuckin thing. :)

The plants are very healthy, gave them 400 litres of water today as its been warm the last 2 days here. Have some plants dropping leaves and a bit of yellowing coming in also, but they still look good after the thinning we gave them today. Also they are showing signs of going into flower so next sunday i am going to start them on some organic bloom formula i have mixed up here.

All good in BUNDY land, hope everyone is loving this season as much as i am so far. Happy growing to all, i'm having a ball.

BUNDY....:tiphat:

:gday: