What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bundy's Hard Rock Outdoor Grow.

Hey thanks a lot guys for the kind words, i hope i don't fuck these up :). This week here will test them thats for sure with 32 + degree days predicted which is abnormal for this area but will be heading up sunday with 150 litres to quench their thirsts. Glad your liking the pics Bushy, done well with these i tell ya, more digging needed for the Cloudcatcher i think, but looking forward to giving her more room to move. :gaga:

:) Thanks Kanga, a hammock mate hey LMFAO, i was thinking of leaving them go for another 6 weeks then putting up a 'Flying Fox' between bed 6 and bed 1, give the boys something to do :tongue:

Thanks Joeski, glad your here for the ride mate. Yeah Shroomy thanks again mate, 10 foot will do me but i am tripping balls if they stop at that height mate. Thanks again and i will chat with you all next update.

BUNDY.......:bis:

bushweed

Veteran
10 feet sounds like a lot, and it is, but if they're 6 foot and we're still in spring, what's going to happen after another three months of summer?:laughing:

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
either way i see some monsters for sure :) and if all goes to plan some super duper monsters

Trouser Leg

Hey there Bundy, you have been busy out there in the bush! It's good to see that all your hard work is paying off with wonderful results showing in that lush growth. Catch ya later mate...

bushweed

Veteran
Heya Bundy, here's an update on that little cloud catcher I showed you a couple of weeks back :dance013:
picture.php

Pumpkin

Veteran
Nice.. did you put black plastic at the bottom of the holes? Seems a bit unnecessary and worries me a bit with drainage.

The plants look great for this time of year. So keep doing whatever you are doing.

I just put my seeds in so am way behind. Will have to dig in the sun.

Heya Bundy, here's an update on that little cloud catcher I showed you a couple of weeks back :dance013:
picture.php

:) Heya Bushy mate, looks good mate.

Going out Wednesday morning mate, a friend said a fire has gone threw some bushland out near the patch, i don't think its near mine but bit worried because of the fires of late down here are wiping out houses and hectares of scrub. Fingers crossed.

Looks like you have it in a very nice spot mate, i would be happy waking up to that view every day thats for true. Nice...

BUNDY.....:tiphat:

Kangativa

Veteran
:) Heya Bushy mate, looks good mate.

Going out Wednesday morning mate, a friend said a fire has gone threw some bushland out near the patch, i don't think its near mine but bit worried because of the fires of late down here are wiping out houses and hectares of scrub. Fingers crossed.

Looks like you have it in a very nice spot mate, i would be happy waking up to that view every day thats for true. Nice...

Hi ya Bundy.....Look forward to the update today and I hope all is good after the fires.
Best of luck mate:tiphat:

All Good

All Good

Hi ya Bundy.....Look forward to the update today and I hope all is good after the fires.
Best of luck mate:tiphat:

Thanks Kanga, the fires were 9 k's further up the road so to speak thank god but had to go and check. Took 6 random pics for you to see, thinned out some leaves on the B/Mango's, a little bit of yellowing coming in but they look ok to me.

Bit of work on sunday with the CC and a good watering this week. We are in for some hot weather next week so i hear.

CHEERS

bushweed

Veteran
Looks like your taking your girlfriend out for a walk Bundy

Looks like your taking your girlfriend out for a walk Bundy

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

shroomyshroom

Veteran
beautiful pics mate :) you are going to have a cracker year this season as long as you can keep the water up to em with out doing ya back ;)

always a treat to check into this thread mate..

peace shroomy

Kangativa

Veteran
Thanks Kanga, the fires were 9 k's further up the road so to speak thank god but had to go and check. Took 6 random pics for you to see, thinned out some leaves on the B/Mango's, a little bit of yellowing coming in but they look ok to me.

Bit of work on sunday with the CC and a good watering this week. We are in for some hot weather next week so i hear.

CHEERS

Looking good there mate:tiphat:

The yellowing is proabably due to water needs, as you know once those surface roots dry out a bit they dont take up nutrients so well. I think you will find that a bit of mulch will help that heaps.
We are having a really dry spring as well and even with mulch I am watering twice a week in my sandy spot.
Anyway mate all looking great and cant wait till the next update:dance013:

G'Day all hows things. Well did some muchly needed work up in the patch, put 2 bags of dirt in beds 1,2 and 3 also some shit and will mulch them next sunday. Last weekend i also dug out the bed the CC is in and added 10 bags of dirt, a bag of soil conditioner then mulched the bed with sugar-cane mulch. The bed the 3 BM's are in i also spread 5 bags of soil, some water crystals and sugar-cane mulched it as well. I took some pics today to show how things look as i bent over 6 Blue Mango's and tied them to the ground. It looks like i forgot to get pics of bed 2 today, sorry about that, i thought i did...:) Enjoy the pics and good growing to all.

Bed 6.

Bed 5

Bed 4

Bed 3

Bed 1

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Nice open country Bundy...lot's of sun. Just hope aerial surveillance isn't on the go like it is around here sometimes. Cool looking plants.

shroomyshroom

Veteran
they looky health as mate :) like HV said just be careful having em that big with the bacon in the sky

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
One again great work bundy, those are becoming monsters

Love it shroomy bacon in the sky hahaha. soundsn yummy xD,

Peace.

:tiphat: Hey thanks Afro and Joe, appreciate the vibes.

Yeah HC and Shrooms, it is very open, they are getting plenty of sun and rain where they are but the pics don't show how hard it is to get into where they are. Once your in there everythings fine, but when your carrying 25 litre bottles of water on the shoulders, the bush makes things a tad difficult. Very thick scrub.

I had to build a seed raising box as i didnt want to set up a tent for these. I got onto some Feminised seeds, Durban Poision and Orange Bud, thinking about doing a 'seed 2 weed' run. I found this storage rack at Bunnings, fuckin perfect, all the holes matched and went together quite easy. I threw in a light and a small fan and bobs your uncle. Very sturdy and light weight, its in my walk in robe. Thought i would show you guys incase you needed a quick solution one day. Had my little helper with me overseeing the construction.:)

Hope this gives you some idea of something simple, the rack was $16 at Bunnings and the rest of the stuff i had in the shed.

Until next time guys, happy growing.

BUNDY....:ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts