What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BUYAAAAAAA...... i'm BACK !

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello IC friends time to open this door for you lot :)

picture.php

Finally made it back with a new spot too grow, it has been quite a while since i have been able to grow..almost a year to the day...but this will be all in the past from now on! i have't change my style wich i was planning to do...lol i even have a simillar room but higher in space.so thought why change whatwas going so well
so i am still growing in soil and use the same nutes and those are canna terra vega and terra flores.
i aslo use rhizotonic and PK 13/14 as adds

All you will c is DIY....also because my situation is difficult..and my spot is in a public space i had to come up with this ...for odor and sound ;)

double doors....with padding
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

as for lighting i got three 600 watt lamps and two are on a cycle..this way i save on the bill....also have a mover to make up for some space with the small amount of lights.

picture.php

i upgraded my in and outtake....to a 400 M³ RVK intake and a 1500 m³ box for the exaust....with a carbon fliter too match ..even took a size bigger for overkill ;) but no real pics of that.
but you can make up you visually from this pic

picture.php

i did still had some older (bonzai)mom's going in a small closet with a double pair of tl's. i even lost my dear SSSDH, UK Cheese and SSH/Amnesia haze clonces coz i did't care for them propelly....:eek: but i got them replaced and they are growing now :jump:

this was taken just after i transplanted my mistreated patients...look at them sorry ass biatches .
picture.php

and a week and a1/2 later :jump:
picture.php

i aslo started some new ones.....MOD's dreamgoddess and 3 sprouted and survived...some original Strawberry Diesel from back in '07 and 4 showed tail and survived and then some jack onesia x doors from Karma genetics 's friend....5 sprouted and made it
but thats all for later on
picture.php

aaaah thats it for now...but i'm gladd to be back @ it !!

I

idoreallytry

hell yeah bro wel coem back to the world of growing,,,peace

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hammerhead !!! omfg i realise how long its been.....gladd to have ya !

heya Ido......thx mate and you just up't the stakes again ....;) thx for comming in and the rest bro

Old Soul

Veteran
Hey Core, long time!! Somehow I missed that you had to quit growing for a while. You must be really itching to get back into it. Always love your grows so I am sure this one wont disappoint. Your Mom's are recovering nicely, great job. I like the double insulated door, makes a nice touch.

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Mama always said do what ya love no matter what anyone says. Glad to see you back doing what you love.
Nice plants. Those ladies are resilient just like their caretaker it seems. :lurk:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
t'was only a matter of time.........:) glad to see you out here....doing your thing.....much love brother core.......

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Old Soul!
yea mate i had some security issues so thats why i did't post much...and if i did i deleted all the cookies and history..talking about paranoid ey lol...hence the double door and all..can't be safe enough..... Nway gladd you are in for the ride

heya Trichosaurus !!
yeah mate i got the same advise here hehehe
its soooooo nice to be able to do what you love....;even if it is forbidden hehehe that just makesit all more sweet when you smoke the harvest ;)

aaaaaah Maj !!! :dance013:
and i'm shure gladd to be back my friend...gotte love it ..Once you start it hard to stop ..such a nice hobby ;)
its great to have you in bro....the XP just rised conciderably :bow:

hehehe speaking about XP ....Frank you F.U.C.K !!...Welcome bro its also a Honor to have ya visit....hope i can keep you intrested so you'll jump in from time too time ;)

HIGH MM !!:joint:
yeah mate it was just a matter of time....i even would of downsized if i would't have the space...its in the Blood :)
gosh buying my stuff is't my favorit thing.....can't find good bud for a reasonable price here.....good bud costs atleast 10 - 15 €'s and 6-8 € for mediocre :crazy:

heya BB !!
omfg i just realise how much i need to catch up here...thx for feeling me welcome again...its good too be back ..althougha thread will take much of my free time....i'll try and update as much as possible :)

hello b00m:tiphat:
thx for the luck mate i'll keep it a side for when i need it :D
gosh with so many friend realy need to keep the show intrested hehehe
but i'll find a way :ying:

hehehe Jare!!! Nice you could find the time to visit me inhere!
i've seen you have been quite buisy meanwhile....hehehe a guy after my own hart ..Lets hope my new ones will be good enough to report about later on....enjoy the show!

NOREASON !!
thanks man ...its good too show off once more :)...gotte get used to it again, altough... its like riding a bike
Nhow find the vape and take a load off...

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
howdy Core . hope you dont mind me watching and learning this grow looks like a lot of your friends are on board too. RESPECT.:tiphat:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this just gets better and better .....thx alot Big D !! .
i will enjoy for shure !!.....its on of the things i love most ..so yeah i will devour my groadventure like its a good meal :yummy:

hello darksider :wave
shure mate you are more then welcome too !
but i don't know if i can teach you something although i know my way around the plant....mostly soil related though....
Nway gladd you took a peak !

Latest posts

Latest posts