What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2,4kW cogr dtw, hashberry

S

stony2

equipment:

homebox xxl (1,2 x 2,4m)
4x 600w HPS
1x 360m³/h exhaust fan, 6x brons circulation fans
canna cogr slabs
canna cogr A+B, pk13/14, rhizo, cannazym
reverse osmosis (mixing it back with 10-20% normal water, resulting in ~0,2 base EC)
air pump, circulation pump
bluelab guardian EC & ph monitor, and hanna 98130 as backup and for measuring the drain
automatic watering system, drain to waste

bn9j1c9hadjqhr5jj.jpg

G

growcodile

looking great stony :D

how often and about how much (until lots of drain ?) did you water in week 1 and 2 ?

best luck for this run ! :D

S

stony2

thank you growcodile

in week 1 and 2 of vegi, when they're just about to develop roots, i water every 2, 3 days or so. this run btw i had exactly two weeks of vegi. after they are big enough (from flowering day 1 or so), i water once a day, and when they are really big, like now, around flowering day 14-21, then i water twice a day. sometimes when it's hot outside or plants get really really huge and use lots of water i might water 3 times per day

when i water twice a day, during a 12/12 cycle, i water the first time about 2, 3 hours after the lights start, and the second time 2, 3 hours before the lights go dark. i hardly ever water when it's dark

drain, i usually have 20-40% each time.. dont do too little drain or you'll not get rid of old nutes and salts, and that may influence nutrient uptake and ph badly

greetz
stony

CannabisFox

I wonder what your RH and Temp are?
4*600w with an exhaust fan of 360 sounds like overkill... i guess the box stays open all time?

S

stony2

I wonder what your RH and Temp are?
4*600w with an exhaust fan of 360 sounds like overkill... i guess the box stays open all time?

box is closed all the time (except for pics ;)), and outside temps are about 20°C in winter and about 25°C in summer

i've been preaching for years that air circulation is one of the most overrated areas of growing, and i have been proving it for years with results. hell, once when my fan crashed, i was doing quite good results without any active air circulation at all.. i just left the box i had back then open just a little on the top and a little on the bottom, and passive circulation was sufficient for the last few weeks of the grow and a good harvest

300 or 1500 m3/h, the difference in yield would probably be low single digit percent

greetz
stony

Hydropimp

Veteran
Nice show

stoney can you tell me how you have everything hooked up I have those dutch leech trays and want to set them up. What pump? size tubing ?

S

stony2

thanks guys. pimp, hard to tell you anything, growshop set it up for me. best you do the same

Latest posts

Latest posts