What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

thinking about moving to maine

left hemi

my landlord hassled me yesterday about smoking in my apartment. they wanted to measure the rooms for some reason, and I would not let them in. the closet was on, and the door open for cooling. I'm sick of being in the closet. as best I can tell, I'd be close to completely legal in maine, and it would be cheaper on most of the living costs

wisc2

If you can I say go for it. State laws vary so much, Here 1 plant is a felony. When we move to Ohio next year it drops to a mis. Big difference when it comes court time..

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Measure the rooms my ass...

Measure the rooms my ass...

He just wanted to bust your grow and have an excuse to kick you out. I had a landlord do that to me once. He can over just after I had smoked. He didn't say anything, but the next week he asked me to move out so that they could do some renovations. I said sure when can I come back. That's when the truth came out. Needless to say he didn't want me back. Other than smoking, I was a model tenant, didn't disturb anyone, helped the old lady downstairs with your groceries, kept the yard up. Well that was years ago. Got my own house now and no worries.

GreatLakes THC

Latest posts

Latest posts