What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blowfish

G

this plant came from F2 beans, that were made by AF downunder, originated from DF blowfish test beans if I remember right.

dank dark aroma from the jar, some have commented on a berry aroma. im not getttin that, other than maybe some dark berry maybe. strong none the less.

crystally/sugar feel when bustin up the bud, the bud isnt overly dense, as its a sativa type bud, but does have a solid feel when bustin it up.

the smoke tastes like it smells, heavy strong tart smoke. few puffs before I get a swelled head feelin with body vibes. this plant seems like a 50/50 type, with both a short head and body buzz which eventually becomes the overall stone with this weed.

overall effect is good with avg duration, 1hr, the initial head stays with ya about 1/2 hr. Im a bit put off from the aroma and taste, just not my cup of tea. reminds me of NYCD alot.

just one plant from the line. have heard much better on the intial offerin, where the clones goin around have came from. (IE: katsu) have a cut of this plant goin, give it another run. she did finish pretty quick, yield was great, lots of trics and will purp with some temps.

CBF

Last edited:

nycnoob

Nice report CBF.. Nice strain also.. Blowfish, Yeah I have heard a lot about it.. I would purchase those S1's but I just don't trust s1's.. Nice CBF....Nice looking bud

G

CBF, another well done report..

Blowfish--some swear by it, i guess it's the fact (as described by you) that there are different selections circulating....

:petting:i have no experience with any of them:petting:

be well and thanks for your awesome contributions,

cj

G

Wow.

I would have expected more of this so hyped "Blowfish" everyone's talking about..

Kephra

well the hype is based off of a clone that is being passed around and these are f2 so you can't expect the same results.

i have the Katsu clone and trust me, it lives up... almost, lol.

omega7

Awesome CBF. Germed a few recently. Hoping to find a good mother from a couple packs. They arent from AF though.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
CBF

CBF

Great report as usual!
Are you saying you only had one female?If you had more than 1,how were the others?Were they all similar in taste and high?

G

Nice report.
Not sure it matches the high price tag I have seen it go for.

G

Yep but as said, F2's..

(didn't spot that one on my first reading thru)

It would have been good to have the F2 mention on the topic title.. But i guess i'm just a lousy reader so i shouldn't complain :D

Keep 'em coming CBF!

icecold

The cut ive ran was a low yielder and finished around 50 days. The aroma is hard to pinpoint but it had that familiar blue tone to it combined with more fruity tones. The high was very intoxicating and leaned highly towards in the indica side

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got a pack of f2´s too ;) hoping for a bunch of nice dads :)
as well as Mota´s new g13/hp x killerqueen ....
reps are following ...
Fj

G

I popped 5 Blowfish F2 #5's from 3LB... all three phenos were pretty good... 2 of them showed purpling, but the real gem was the one that did not... super frosty nice berry funk with a balanced head body stone.

I definitely will grow it out again.

Nice report bro

edit: 3 females out of five beans

G

OGBluntman420 said:

:woohoo:

I love it! Nice piece :joint: .... Looks like a dutchie.. :pimp3:

I break many a old school heart when they see me put the heddiest of the heads in a piece... Then I usually have converts..lol! Since 93...

I call blunts "The great equalizor". If the flavor can't jump through, I move on.

I recently was gifted the BF so I can't wait to be doin the same thing with her ;)..
Looks tasty..

All the best,
RO

MK-Ultra

The Blowfish i was Gifted was the One that was going around CW. A very Reputable member hooked me up with it. I had very nice color's with mine, was very berry smelling and covered with crystals. i ended up somehow getting 2 lone seeds deep inside 1 bud, those seeds were ripe and tiger striped. I took those 2 seeds and dried them. I do have the seeds but i don't have the original clone anymore.
Someday i will start those 2 seeds and see what comes out of them. I didn't have any males anywhere near them and No stress. I have no idea how they ended up with 2 seeds Very deep in the Top Cola only. this only happened to one plant. and i had cloned many other's and they were growing with them. this was last year's grow. Someday i will try those two seeds and see what comes out of them. If they turn out Female i would love to cross those someday later on. Buzz was very uplifting, very berry smelling and tasting and mine had nice purple with very light green color's and it was covered in crystals. No longer have it. only those 2 seeds. will see what comes out of them later.