What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Squiggles garden

Kangativa

Veteran
shroomy mate
good to see you lurking :tiphat:

been busy of late, the oms is alive and well in a place better adapted to her, 7 in all

a few pics of the garden just had 3 days of light rain they have loved it

descpriptions in my album under my new garden

:rtfo::headbange:headbange
rock on ic peeps

Some nice looking winteries there mate......Ill go have a look in the album...Cheers K:gday:

Squiggles

i dont think ive got anything on your heri's Kanga we will see

setup the new mother chamber and the clone veg area today

a coat of non toxic white paint and we are off

:dance013:

Kangativa

Veteran
i dont think ive got anything on your heri's Kanga we will see

setup the new mother chamber and the clone veg area today

a coat of non toxic white paint and we are off

:dance013:

Hey mate they look great and dont forget I am cheating a bit putting them under a light at night and sun during the day:biggrin:

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
painting today crew and im already covered in it
(msg to self bubble hash is not for breakfast)

lol, Sqigs,, its a bit hard to pass up bubble for breaky !

you can come & paint mine when you're finished there mate, breaky will be supplied (what ever you want,, it's all on the menu).
Anything for a good laugh. :laughing:

Squiggles

i agree Smurf, i couldnt say no, power of the bubble:greenstars:

and i have managed to get the interior of the cupboards painted white although some of the sides, the bench, the carpet and lastly the door............

invite a few mates over smurf it could be my entrance into stand up :smoker:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gday Sqiggles, i like what you dug up for the show
i have to get me a homebox but it would have to be the xxxl like yours, i'm getting a bit sick and tired of buying new panda after every rental inspection and not to mention the headfuck of reconstructing rooms from 2x4

shroomy, i'll hit you with a pm with a good store not too far from you with those cfls
he has them for veg and bloom for about $58 i think,
if you have an old light mogul you will need that and also a UK/USA PLUG ADAPTER FROM TANDY/DICKSMITHS$6 to be able to plug it in

Bubble breakfast are great if you have the right stuff, i got some c99/The Doors bubble that lights a cracker up your ass, it gets my teeth grinding and lasts for a few hours b4 needing a topup, great if you have to do some garden maintenance(mowing/prepare the patch for summer) or just need some motivation... great if your down/depressed picks you up and gets you thinking about going out and doing something,

And boy if you go out the high seems to intensify and lasts even longer and once your home and relaxing it mellows into a narcotic stone that usually knocks me out for an afternoon kip. and surprisingly has not comedown effects after you wake up

I consider myself a heavy smoker 4-5g's a day(sativa/haze) and rarely go an hour without a bong but this bubble last for ages... i will actually look for a ciggy b4 another pipe and i very rarely smoke(and yes i mix with tobacco)

Cant wait to see that bed of OMS... seeing i fucked mine up(sorry)i still have a couple

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
sweet thanx for the heads up Shaun if its one of the 2 places im thinking of he might even do it cheaper than that lol they both owe me one :)

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm heading to the 1 i sent you a link too on Monday or Tuesday i need to get 3 new 600w sunmaster globes, My local sells them for $99each but that place has them for <$60ea so i'm saving or getting 1 for free not to mention the Dutch Master Add.27 at my local is $35 but they have it on their site for $17.50 but that price is lowered again for pick-up
and i also need a few other things i figure i will save another $30-40bucks so well worth the travel

Sorry to Hijack your thread Squiggles, back to the Topic!
Are you going to do any Z99 or MBS in the Homebox?

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
ahhh sweet buddy, cheers, i just got 4 x 130w 6400k in the mail the other day and am currently using two. there're 2700k ones too but unfortunately i couldn't find them anywhere in B22 bayonet form, they were all screw form, so probably won't use them for flowering. anyway they look nice mate :D hope your get pounds and pounds out of em!

darwin

and here they are

130w cfl's Darwin 14000k and 6400k

outdoors is looking alright too

:smoweed:

Latest posts

Latest posts