What's new

2 plant 400w ... should I scrap and start over?

hey. I've made so many mistakes I don't know where to start.
Main prob is I haven't done anything in 4 years, so I'm out of practice.

Here are some pics, The height is scary, I have let them grow way too much, Not just a matter of overcrowding, but in height, I'm afraid I'll run out of height space.

I have cca. 3 metres of height and the biggest (right one) plant is at around 2 foot and day 3 flowering. Got around 5 foot left in height (big and long pots take a lot of height, another mistake :( )

This is a manageable problem.

The thing that is making me have big doubts about a time worth harvest , is this:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I might have spider mites.. I don't have a magnifier (going to try and get it today), but have done the white paper strike technique a lot of times , checked very good and I don't see anything.

Plus the plant on the left does not have any brown spot. It is very healthy (for now , rofl)

I am pretty sure I have completely worsened the situation when I've transplanted few days before flowering :

I have cut up a bit of roots (nothing serious)
And put a different type of soil under it, basically similar, but different enough to have a different PH.

So if it's just ph fluctuations , I would be happy. Cos it's fixable...

I just hate myself so much for transplanting into that soil.

They were so perfect :/

Ok so let's assume this is spider mite damage (check the leaf picture), is it the best to just start over????

The plants are improving but I'm worried this won't get me anywhere and it's just a waste of time....

Would you scrap it?

Another thing, since the plants have been VERY close for around 2 - 2.5 weeks I'm assuming spider mites would be on the other plant aswell.

hehe just when you say 'it's easy' ...
srsly after this I'd be rather buying than making my own stash.

somebody help me...

I am paying ridiculous prices for buds and I want my personal stash, so I will be cool for 6 or more months (15 grams lasts me a whole month).

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
No don't scrap it, first grow, going to shit, why don't you start a Grow Dairy and we may all learn something.

thanks ... I will be making a grow diary soon (when I come back)

I have pics from day1.

thanks again man, I was just in doubt... haven't done this in ages and thought I didn't forget how to make da dank