What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Star from Paradise Seeds

peach125

Good Looking Plants for sure.... I am really hoping that it is good for insomnia. I have heard that it is awesome so I will see.... I hate these half night sleeps. Have a Great Day....Peace...Peach

G

It's good sleep medicine like was first posted.

I can happily attest to that. Finally a nights sleep. Drifted off and got a good straight six hours of blissful uninterrupted coma-deep sleep. MMMMMMM *insert Homers drooling noise here* Sleeeeeeep......

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
sensi star is a stunning variety plus thay don't strech at all when flowered,mmmmmmmm stinky lemon nugg's.

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
You can say that again marijuanamat...look at how these stars finished up at only 10 inches high when flowered at 3 inches.

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
thanks RskeDelta9...little ones are the only way to go imo...much more efficient growing technique. Did you see the stalks on them bad girls...look at the bottom left one.

G

My all time fav

My all time fav

Sunnyside I will have to say that sensi star is my all time fav smoke. I love the heavy indica smoke. I grew one in my GH this summer and I got 11oz. I think? soory a little high right now. Your plants look awesome. :woohoo:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
garliccity...i can say that I enjoy star sometimes, like when I am ready to sleep for hours...for the most part it is too much for my blood. Well let me rephrase that...it doesn't sit well with my head.

RskeDelta9...I already harvested the stars and they ended up at 151 grams...which is mighty fine for a 2x1 space....2 1/2 ounces per square foot!!

h20grow

Very impressive Sunnyside. Was board your ak99 ,nice also, in your sig got me going through all your sig links and all i have to say now is that I found my perfect match for my SSH to cross to. She stertches and it needs to be calmed down as well as tighten up the buds. Looks like it will be a great complement of strains. Perhaps a backcross to the haze if it gets too couchy for me. Thanks alot for the report, off to Bluemoonshine, was dissappointed in mazar potencys pointed out though. Peace h20

Guest423

Veteran
a rump a bump bump a rump a bump bump.....everyone is really gonna make me bite the bullet and get this strain huh....i hope i get a pheno that isn't that leafy!

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
Time2Unite- go ahead and do it you won't be disappointed...My SS leans to the sativa side with a nice sweet lemony smell. Top shelf weed all the way!!The calyx/leaf ratio isn't anything to worry about. Have you ever done White Widow? Now there is a plant that will have you trimmin' all night. The trimming at least with my pheno is average to slightly above average amounts. One day I might have to pop some more of these beans to try and find the more indica pheno's.But for now and the forseable future I will have this baby goin'....Luke hit a "home run" with this strain!!!! Buy it now or buy it later but do get a pack of these. You will be most happy!!!!....peace

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
I hear lots of good things about Paradise seeds. I have some of their Durga Mata on hand..I better get around to germing 'em, wouldn't want them to get old on me! I'll definitely pick up Sensi Star once I get through the 10 or so strains I have on hand...lol

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
Paradise has now made Sensi Star feminised Luc is a great breeder. A 5 or 10 pack and you will find a keeper that will absolutely amaze you forever!

buckeye

Guest423

Veteran
damn me! i was just gonna order some and seen seedbo is out!! why is it everytime i look at strains for months they are there and then the day i'm gonna order they are gone? bluemoons, lui, sensi star, ect....almost everytime lol