What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Skunk (S1) ~ 70 days 12/12

jonas@diesel

???? ???????:?9-THC
Veteran
today i cut down the skunk's
both of them looked ready.. and have been flushing them for 2 weeks now...

they yield much less than last grow, but looks great anyway, being the only difference... the color (purple instead of green)

as far as trichomes my guess would be 10/70/20 for clear, milky and amber

although, I left in both skunks to side branches still alive because they are not done yet with the seeds!
(also pollinated the skunk's with the NYCD polen) so i gonna leave a bit longer... maybe one more week
or so!

I'm expecting around 50gr.(maybe 40gr.) from both

some picts of the skunk's last day

day 70

skunk (1)
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

skunk (2)
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

this is how they were left...
picture.php

drying...
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

the trichomes
picture.php

i just love harvest day :canabis:

S

SevenSeeds

Looking good, I can't wait to start these sensi skunk I just got, Im pretty sure there from old stock (f2's)....I have some sprouts staring I once had a skunk that I swear was RKS....so potent, that dead animal smell, tons of trichromes...Man I wish I get that pheno again..yours looking amazzing man peace

Review

Yeeeeah,very nice plants, i think 400w is classic lighting. And your plants looks great. I love soil. :rasta: And this plants were from seeds or clones?

U

unta

Looks like the bomb man. Well done. Gotta love that skunk. You got some nice colors out of them.

jonas@diesel

Veteran
thanks guys!

this skunk is from seed (s1 seeds from last grow)

now with 3 week cure done i must say that the taste improved alot!!
very nice this skunk indeed!

Killer buds from those plant's. Sensi's always been one of my faves (so pungent) but this cross looks brilliant.

Peace.

Some rep too...:joint:

Those nugs look great! I like how your plants turned out. Did you keep the light a little too high? It seems like you had a little extra stretch, plus your comment about lower yields.

jonas@diesel

Veteran
i don't think so!! because my NYCD were fine (I had them all under the same light!)

but who knows!! maybe...