What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

**Pre 98 Bubba Kush**

J

JeffSpicoli

so wait the pre-98 and Katsu are really the same cut? now im really confused, cause i swear from the pics of seen of Katsu, she looks slightly different than the pre-98???

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats why i stated " i think" its very hard to keep track nowadays. what i was given, was given as"katsu's pre 98bubba kush" it did not stretch much though. matter a fact, i vegged her for almost 3 months before flowering, and ended up with a 14" to 16" plant. mine also did not have the colors displayed in this beauty, though looked very similiar in all other aspects. so....which one did i have? lol

ESCOknows

looks bomb techna, kinda looks like what i have as pre98 bubba, kusheaters kinda looked s1 to me .

never heard it called kastsu's pre 98 bubba kush ,usually just one or the other. i got mine as pre 98 bubba , i usually just call it bubba cause in my mind theres only one, but around here i guess you gotta be specific.

Last edited:

Techna

Few new shots

DSC06921.jpg

DSC06924.jpg

DSC06945.jpg

DSC06946.jpg

DSC06956.jpg

DSC06957.jpg

DSC06969.jpg

DSC06970.jpg

Thats the Pre 98 from what Ive heard sub Ive done katsu,98,p bubba 98 is the best imo the purple bubba was super good to kinda picky though. I have a couple 98 going right now vegged them to 12 inches Its been 16 days since the flip they have only stretched about 6 inches and the trunk on that thing is fatter than any of my other plants like two fingers thick. My katsu doubled in size in two weeks.

Onepunchko

I have 2 cuts of bubba myself that Ive had for a long time. One strecthes alot and takes longer and the other stays squat and is a little more funky and stinkier. Here is the 2

squat one (pics not so good)

Taller one (better quality pics obviously)

Latest posts

Latest posts