What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
BugsGear Decoder Ring/Glossary

BugsGear Decoder Ring/Glossary

SO heres a few that ive found in the first half of bugmans megathread
So if you have say a few beans from him, say idk RGT
that would be the Royalla Guavella X Bugs Poly Thai
picture.php

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i droped 5 lime gorilla bubble on the eclips & nothing. the other 5 will probley come up just fine when i pop them.
too wet,too cold,too hot, too the fuck knows, i have good luck most of the time ,but every once in a while i have a bad strike & pop some of the same verity a week or so later an all come up.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
ive still got the other half you sent, just sad to see those rgm and gesis go
i have some bodhi and reserva gear to pickup his week as well so , itll be a fun fall either way
im gonna fuck around with some s1's i got and see can i find out what happened before running the nxt round of bugsgear, maybe 3-5 days i think ill have it figured out

anyways, last run i had some durban poison x flo gear that hermed and skeeted the room

so i got a shitload of c99x(dpxflo) and dpxflo s1's

ANNNND

im punching around a random container sprout of one of these in the veg room , (she popped up a few weeks ago and i tossed her in a pot for fun)
gonna root some clones and flower her out keeping an eye , a close eye on her.

fuck tho
32 fucking seeds , just fml

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
ill check on mine tomorrow & put any with tails in cups, or maybe the pot there going if i have 30 or more up.
im coures to see my germ rate.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
GK none sprouted
SP X GB only 1 got a tail
the rest had good germ rate
i think i got atleast 3040 up

That SPxGB is one stubborn girly, my one didnt pop, checking on my GG#4xSD tomorrow. :) from your germ rate of GG#4xSD looks like I should be good.

NUGneighbor

I NEED TO KNOW

I NEED TO KNOW

I HAVE BEEN TAGGING ALONG WITH THIS THRED FROM THE START.AND I WOULD LIKE TO SAY GOOD WORK TO YOU ALL. BUT CAN I PLEASE ASK 1 THING? BUGMAN52 WHAT IS THAT VEICHLE IN YOUR PICTURE? EVEN WITH MY GLASS'S ON AND A MAG GLASS I CAN'T TELL WHAT IT IS. IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY..........Nn

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
I HAVE BEEN TAGGING ALONG WITH THIS THRED FROM THE START.AND I WOULD LIKE TO SAY GOOD WORK TO YOU ALL. BUT CAN I PLEASE ASK 1 THING? BUGMAN52 WHAT IS THAT VEICHLE IN YOUR PICTURE? EVEN WITH MY GLASS'S ON AND A MAG GLASS I CAN'T TELL WHAT IT IS. IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY..........Nn
i always thought it was a pickupbug-kinda looks like a baja beetle with a flatbed carved into the back

Latest posts

Latest posts