What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php

strawberry glue #4

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php

I just deseeded a few seeds .
MKPN
Mangenta99 x Khalisi/Purple nocturnal both mom & dad were purple:woohoo:
looking for some testers

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
im keeping my ggsd around for another run - have two moms i just groomed friday

i was impressed enough with its really heavy structure and nice smells that i wanna run a few more

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
heres some GT shots - shes really hairy, had to yank and trim her yesterday or the rotten leaves on the inside were gonna create some probs - shes at around 4 weeks, and i dont think shes gonna solidify , she just too airy

picture.php
picture.php

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
i had a couple of my biker kush turn purple like that , but the purps faded during the cure
how does one keep those pigments after the chop?

I'm new around here but like the way Bug and Boyd roll, everyone is trying to get rich off weed and seed these days, I guess there isn't anything wrong with that but I grow and smoke for the love of herb and well my mental disorders lol

Commercializing this plant is going to bring about many bad things and karma to the game, I don't want to be part of that. I am old school

Share the bud and share the seeds!

Latest posts

Latest posts